“NEVER AGAIN.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Porteous Avenue
Transit: Golden Gate Transit's Fairfax Station is 1/2 mile from Deer Park Villa.
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This place has a killer setting outside deck dining very nice but that's all.
Service here is terrible ordered drinks and appetizer Drink's came 20 minutes after the food. Drinks then food that's a standard dining. Canceled our dinner order as we noticed that every table around us had been waiting a very long time and were already pissed. Don't need that cook making my food. I've eaten here before and the service was bad then and has gotten worse.
If the owner has good managers and service staff then this place will do very well. I won't be back til things are turned around. GOOD LUCK DEER PARK VILLA

2  Thank CharlieSUP

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Thus was a beautiful venue for an outdoor wedding. The redwoods were a perfect backdrop for a memorable event. Staff quickly transitioned from seating for 180 for service to tables for dinner and space for dancing. Food was excellent as was service. Though the bartender wasn't too skilled on mixed drinks.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Nice atmosphere in an elegant wooded setting (hosting many weddings). Food was exceptional, though expensive. Service was top notch (the owner even let me print my airline boarding passes in her office!). Party of eight. We had the rib eye steak, flatiron steak, sole, soup, and cheeseburger. All were outstanding. One of the all-time best dinners!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Not the easiest place to get to, but once there you will experience a beautiful setting and exceptional food. Usually only open for dinner, the restaurant does open for special events, special occasions, weddings, banquets, etc. I was invited to a special event here or I probably would not have learned about it. We were a group of about 50 and the staff was friendly and very efficient. Obviously, they've done this before!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Maybe you can have a wedding there but don't eat there.My so called "Lord Fairfax"
cut prime rib was about 4 inches by four inches and way overcooked.One other in our party asked for medium rare and got overdone dried out steak. And did I mention that they are way overpriced.

Thirty eight dollars for a sizzler steak is no deal. I don't why I am even writing this review since they won't be there for long anyway. Maybe if you go there for drinks and appetizers it could be okay but three star Michelin prices don't cut it.
Service was average.