“Beautiful restaurant with outdoor patio.under the majestic redwoods.”
Review of Deer Park Villa

Deer Park Villa
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Fairfax
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Porteous Avenue
Transit: Golden Gate Transit's Fairfax Station is 1/2 mile from Deer Park Villa.
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Amazing! I have been to both brunches, Easter and Mothers day. They graciously accommodated me and greeted me with a mimosa. The setting of this 92 year old legacy is breathtaking. Service was warm and very hospitable. Food was delicious!

There are newer reviews for Deer Park Villa

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We finally made it with relatives. Although we arrived just about end-of-service time, we were nicely accommodated. When asked, the waiter "approved" the wine I asked about and was very right! I had the veal cutlet parmesan and was oh-so-pleasantly surprised! Most I've had were very heavy on the sauce. Not this one! A nice touch with the prosciutto too. Everyone had a great meal. We can't wait to make it back earlier in the evening to sit outside and enjoy the woods, music, and atmosphere. We're just lucky that the relatives live within walking distance! :)

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This place has a killer setting outside deck dining very nice but that's all.
Service here is terrible ordered drinks and appetizer Drink's came 20 minutes after the food. Drinks then food that's a standard dining. Canceled our dinner order as we noticed that every table around us had been waiting a very long time and were already pissed. Don't need that cook making my food. I've eaten here before and the service was bad then and has gotten worse.
If the owner has good managers and service staff then this place will do very well. I won't be back til things are turned around. GOOD LUCK DEER PARK VILLA

2  Thank CharlieSUP
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Thus was a beautiful venue for an outdoor wedding. The redwoods were a perfect backdrop for a memorable event. Staff quickly transitioned from seating for 180 for service to tables for dinner and space for dancing. Food was excellent as was service. Though the bartender wasn't too skilled on mixed drinks.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Nice atmosphere in an elegant wooded setting (hosting many weddings). Food was exceptional, though expensive. Service was top notch (the owner even let me print my airline boarding passes in her office!). Party of eight. We had the rib eye steak, flatiron steak, sole, soup, and cheeseburger. All were outstanding. One of the all-time best dinners!