“Friendly staff and great location!”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed 29 April 2010

Comfortable and clean. Friendly staff and excellent location off the freeway. Had shopping center across the street, so enjoyed Starback’s in the morning. Was visiting friends, so did not spend to much time at the hotel. Treated friends to the restaurants next to the hotel,Texas Roadhouse, it was a long wait. For price this hotel is a great value.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo

Reviewed 31 March 2010

For the price, I found little to be critical of. It's right off the freeway, so noise was expected, but didn't impact my sleep.
Staff was courteoous (all I'm looking for is someone to do the job, not a new friend)
Shopping center across the street; amenites nearby
Basic room at a very affordable price; I'll probably go back

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2009

We Stayed here for 2 nites while visiting family. I have to say that it was one of the more enjoyable stays I have had in an motel. It was clean and quiet even with it bing close to the freeway. It is located across from shopping and resturants. The only draw back I can say was that if you have a handycap that need electical outlets, bring an extention cord. Because the rooms are what they called hardwired. The only plug is next to the TV and Frig. They do offer full TV and Wireless net. We had a lot of fun. The people & the beds are great. We have stays in some of the more expensive and trendy motels and the beds were like sleeping on rocks and hard springs, so I know a good bed when I find one and this was great.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2009

The hotel is easy to spot right off of the freeway. We pulled up, checked in without a hitch, and went to our room. Not a lot of outlets to plug things in near the bed. No shampoo or hair dryers in the room. The room was simple, clean, and all the basics were there. The bed was average and comfortable (stayed in a room with one queen bed). There was a fridge which was helpful because we had leftovers from dinner. Staff wasn't super friendly but we didn't have a lot of interaction with them other than check in and getting the password for the free wifi. (there is free internet, by the way!) This is a great deal for the traveler on a budget!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2009

Stopped here for 1 night in june 2009 after flying into San Fran-heading to Tahoe. Clean and tidy and ideal for a one or two night stay. Located nxt to the Freeway ( 80 ) very busy but was too tired after our journey to notice the traffic noise. Located nxt to a bar/restaurant but had already eated in San Fran. shops and star bucks etc just over the road so great for breakfast. would stay there again....

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2009

Turning off the road, you're greeted by significant potholes that could damage wheel alignment if you drive over them too fast. When I checked in, they didn't just take down my driver's license information. They photocopied it. And I got the Internet connection to work properly just once.
The room was clean and though a bit worn out the facilities otherwise seemed nice. They include a refrigerator.
I suspect the potholes were caused by heavy equipment from the restaurant construction next door and will likely be filled when the construction is complete. Just too many negatives here.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2008

This place was a great place for the price I paid. We had bunch of people come over for an culture event . The front desk was friendly and made our checking in easy and painless. We were happy with the rooms. Good, clean and comfortable beds. Free high speed internet. It is a place that I can recommend my friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Motel 6 Fairfield/Napa Valley CA
#9 of 17 in Fairfield
Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield
Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!