“Cold pizza-terrible phone service”
Review of Straw Hat Pizza

Straw Hat Pizza
Ranked #60 of 241 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Ordered a delivery-the person I spoke with swore "oh, ____" when I changed my order to a cash payment. I ordered artichokes there were none on the pizza, I ordered bleu cheese dressing and got ranch.....ALSO, THE PIZZA WAS STONE COLD.....since they were only 5-10 minutes from the hotel...I should have picked it up myself.

I wonder what ever happened to "thank-you" at the end of your transaction? After all, I am
spending money and paying you---you should be thanking me for my business. Common courtesy.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

When I called they were rude and they would not deliver to Staybridge Suites. The employee that answered the phone was surly and seemed to not want to be there. I understand that you are busy but a hospitality business that depends on my money to exist should try to be nice to me.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I would write more reviews if I didn't have to write a book each time. Sometimes just a few words are all that's needed. I'll try the Lemon Pepper pizza next.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

This place was horrible, to start the manager is a 19 year old unexperience child with a big additude. When she took my order it was with out a greeting and a smile its like she knew me. She had no idea what was on her menu when I asked for different options. Its a ridicule and outrage that a manager has no idea how to treat a customer please dont go there if like to be treated like you are not paying for your food, its like I am taking from them.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

As I said in my review of the Quality Inn - these are my first. But I feel like I should review the Straw Hat Pizza in Fairfield too. The salad bar was amazingly fresh. When the salad got low (at 9:30 at night - close at 10) one of the employees bought me a beer and refilled the entire salad bar while I waited and watched the Giants game at the table. Yes, one tv per table with remote. Can you get better pizza in the world - yes - but probably not elseware in Fairfield. It was good, the leftovers were good, the salad bar was great and the service was exceptional! Would definately go again! And again - one tv per table with remote - was able to switch back and forth from Monday night football to the Giants playoff game. Sweet!