“FF R&D Line Start Up”

Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Overall good experience, but the handicapped room was not very user friendly for a non-handicapped person. Should have been put into a non-handicapped room. The hotel does not offer breakfast during the weekend, but would be nice for people working over the weekend.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Great staff. I was on business and was working nights so I had to sleep during days. Christian took care of having housekeeping coming in at 6PM. This was great of him (he was in sales) and was nice of him to take care of this.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 23 March 2013

When I stayed here and phoned down to the front desk to let them know that my television would not turn on, no one answered the phone after 15 rings!! I tried calling three times and no one would pick up! Then they had the nerve to look at me like I was crazy because I had to go down to the front desk to ask for assistance with my television! That's not what I call attentive or accommodating at all! After they took care of my TV I had another issue with my room and phoned the front desk and guess what, no one would answer the phone! So I just took care of my work and left at checkout time. The breakfast was meager for the rates they charge at this completely overpriced hotel. I wonder why they even have phones in this hotel? I WILL NOT BE STAYING HERE AGAIN.... NOT AT THEIR RATES WITH THE KIND OF "SERVICE" THEY OFFER! This happened quite some time ago, but I won't ever forget it!

Room Tip: Don't phone the front desk if you have anything to ask them, go down to the front desk and ask i...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I think the check in person new she was putting me in a loud room, she was profesional and pleasant about doing it. The rest of the staff was awsome including moving me right away to a quiter room upon request. I will stay at this hotel again, but stay away from the rooms above the kitchen. Everything else was 1st rate.

Room Tip: Stay way from the rooms above the kitchen.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I have stayed here a few times for work and always looked forward to the visits as there was so many choices to spend the evening...after work. The restaurants that are near the hotel were excellent choices and with a shopping mall and movie theater across the street...it was an excellent location. The rooms were excellent and spacious and the staff was always helpful. I did not stay for breakfast when I was there for my visits but it looked to be a good place. It is right on the freeway so there might be noise for some people but it was not an issue for me. So many positives about the hotel you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We usually pick Hilton properties and this was our 2nd stay at this property. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dinner was excellent. Our complaint was the exhaust fans on the roof are very noisy. Had to run the room AC fan to try to cover the noise.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the exhaust fans on the 4th floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Attended a Saturday meeting at this hotel so I came down the night before. Hotel was typically clean, upscale and very nice. Room was clean and comfy. Internet was adequate. Had the Breakfast buffet which was a little pricey ($12) but very good. Great staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl Z
Kenzie M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your recent visit to our property and sincerely appreciate your feedback on TripAdvisor. We take great pride in providing our guest the best accommodations and excellent guest assistance. We kindly thank you for your recognition of our performance and certainly look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront
Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield - Napa Valley
Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield - Napa Valley Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield? Share your experiences!