“anytime!”

Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #148 of 241 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I've eaten at probably 100 different Denny's over the years....and this one had excellent service each time I stopped in. Early breakfast, late dinner, midnight snack...this place is ready and open for any craving you might have...with the usual diner atmosphere :)

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Been to Denny's all over the states and never had a bad experience. Menu always being updated but the staple breakfast favourites are always on and are great. Always clean and good value but can be very busy during peak hours so you may have to wait a while. Would always recommend as a straight forward diner which represents great value and tasty food

Reviewed 2 December 2012

Typical Denny's crowded on a saturday morning and lots of noiy kids as you would expect. The hostess and server were friendly and fast. The only down side was the the kitchen was pretty busy so it took quite a while for my food to come out, but it was exactly what I ordered and nicely presented (for a denny's) and since I tried to get breakfast at the Courtyard marriott across the parking lot and got no service whatsoever there it was well worth the wait.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Staff were all very pleasant and the food was just fine and if I wanted 'Dennys' I would go there again.
($38 for 2, excluding service & drinks, including tax)

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We were on our way to SFO for trip back to TEXAS and took a chance at Denny's in this location. Wait time for initial order and serving of food was long. Quality was very good, server was pleasant, but no real xtra service time at our table. We came in way past the usual lunch time but they seem to be busy with the few customers there. Cashier time wait seemed to be long by observation before we even went the check out but wait was not so long about 3 min. Location is just off the freeway with dozens of other resturants and business near. The quality of the food was very good so somewhat made up for slow service, in our opinion.