“Excellent service, good food, newly redecorated”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 236 Restaurants in Fairfield
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Excellent service, good food, newly redecorated”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Given the few people eating here on a Saturday night, I think the word is not yet out in Fairfield, which is unfortunate. We were welcomed by the whole staff, who visited our table often to see how we were enjoying the food. Excellent service. The food was pretty typical for Chinese restaurants--I had Szetzuan chicken, my wife had a less spicy chicken dish. Both were tastefully prepared. The rice was a bit clumpy for my taste. I think the restaurant will find a good following with locals, but it's well off the beaten track for tourists.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RichardinOhio

“Nicest Lounge in Solano County!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Went there for a birthday party. Heard it was pretty nice since the renovations. I was impressed with the atmosphere, friendly staff and great DJ. Bottle service was reasonable, we danced, laughed, took pics and everyone got home safe. What a memorable night! I will definitely be going back!

• Visited June 2013