“Customer Service!”

Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

By far, hands down, such an amazing customer service. Was checked in, in less then 5min. They offered late check out 2pm, I have stayed at many hotels and not one has ever offered it. I always get, 'we have to put in a request'. This hotel has such a nice staff. The rooms/bathrooms are clean, everything worked. Free Parking..wow! It's a must stay!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley Area

Reviewed 17 April 2014

It's a Courtyard. You can picture it right now. Nothing out of the ordinary. You've stayed in countless Courtyards before. It is the people at this property that were special to my wife and I. Alicia at check in - wonderful. "I need some direction to get to this place." Right now - she drops everything - amid my protests - no rush - "here you go - this is the map of the best way to get there"
Breakfast? Same - it was the people that made it special. Service was fast, friendly and the breakfast items good and fresh.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed here for a week for business. The hotel was was nice, the room was large and (generally) comfortable, and the staff were attentive and professional. The mattress in my room was not the most comfortable, but it wasn't so bad that I wanted to leave. There was plenty of free parking outside. Aside from the mattress, my only other complaint was that there was no binder or book in the room to give information about the hotel and the services in the area (it may have just been my room).

The restaurant looked nice, although I never ate there. My rate did not include breakfast. They had a managers reception on Tuesday night, but I didn't make it back in time to take advantage of it.

This hotel is located very close to the freeway, which would make it a convenient stop or a less expensive option for people wanting to spent time in the Napa region. I went to Napa one evening and was in downtown Napa in about 15-20 minutes.

They have a pool and fitness center, which also looked nice; but I didn't use either one.

There is a Denny's and In-n-Out burger across the parking lot and a Raley's a short walk from the hotel. There is a mall on the other side of the freeway, probably within walking distance, or a 2 minute drive.

If you're looking for high luxury with beautiful scenery and all the amenities, you should probably pass on this one. If you're looking for clean comfortable, and reasonably priced accommodations, this is your place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank 60sd
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I recently stayed for my state board and it was very nice clean and quiet. We got our room for 99.00 by saying we herd about it through western kit company, we also received to breakfast vouchers and a complementary checkout at 2 pm. Would Recommend this to anyone going down for state board also they have maps in the lobby if you get lost looking for the state board location.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Katrina P
Andrea R, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Reviewed 8 October 2013

First all the positives:
The front desk staff made arrangements for some of our group to park our Corvettes out front overnight - MAJOR points there!! (She said they do that for most car groups that stay there)
The breakfast staff was outstanding as was the food. A tip here: If you book a AAA rate you get a voucher for a free full breakfast. More major points!
The room we had was actually quite large in comparison to some chains. Yes, the bathroom is small but how luxurious does it need to be for what you use it for? Think about it........
After 3 nights on rock-hard mattresses, the bed at Courtyard was heaven.

The negatives:
The only restaurants nearby are Denny's, In-N-Out Burgers and a barbeque place that closes at 6 pm.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank two-seater

P.S. I am glad I was able to assist with maintaining the safty of your vehicles during your stay here.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed here one night after touring Napa, on our way to gold country and Yosemite.The property was top notch in cleanliness and attractiveness. Our room was so clean, large, and nice. Bed was very comfy. The staff was so friendly. We didn't stay for breakfast, but thoroughly enjoyed the coffee station that was set up by the elevator right on our floor. How thoughtful was that! This property is a credit to the Marriot corporation. It really made me think that I ought to consider more Marriot properties. We enjoyed our quick stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EnzoX2

Thank you for the feedback you provided on your stay. It is very much appreciated. We hope you will choose the Courtyard by Marriott Fairfield Napa Valley area the next time you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you then! We hope you enjoyed your visit in California.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This hotel is 25 minutes from Napa, it can take 45 minutes with traffic. But they have a spa at this location, for $35 dollars for a 30 minute message is a pretty great feature. They have a full service restaurant and bar at this location. It is an older property but they have done a great job updating it. The rooms are clean, internet is free and the showers have great water pressure.

I will mention that after wine tasting all day - this location is very far with a set of wine eyes.

*** tones of food options and a mall is very close, with every store you need!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield
Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield - Napa Valley
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield - Napa Valley Area

Been to Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley Area? Share your experiences!