“Motel 6 Fairfield Napa Valley”

Motel 6 Fairfield/Napa Valley CA
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
“Motel 6 Fairfield Napa Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

Great stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Accomodations were very clean. Fully satisfied.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Clyde W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Lynnwood, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

December 26, 2011 Visit

Not really one for bashing, and would rather spend time recommending hotels, but I feel like this hotel creates some false pretenses about itself and wanted to share my experience here. I will say that it is great that my dog could stay here (or any motel 6) for no extra charge, a cheap rate (67 after taxes), and that it does appear to be newly renovated. Vanity sink with granite top, and 32" flat screen... But what it may have spent on renovating, seems to have taken over their budget for cleanliness and paying attention to detail... So here are my issues...*
*No shampoo/conditioner
*3 pillows (for 2 people)
*5" thick mattress sits on plastic board with no box spring
*broken fan in restroom
*under staffed
*sheets: here is where the fun really begins - arrived and found a nice ginger pubic hair and stained under sheets on our mattress, asked for a new set, and was told to go pick them up at the front office...Get the sheets, am making the bed, and find a blackish/brown sticky stain on our "new" blanket...have to return to have that replaced. WTF :)

We checked in after midnight, so I somewhat understand their need for me to go pick up sheets because there was only one woman (who was empathetic and apologetic) working at that time...but found it quite ridiculous for me to have to do so.

The price, no extra charge for dogs, and the woman working are the only thing that kept me from giving this a rating of "terrible."

I just wanted to share my experience, and feel like the money spent on updates have truly lead to skimping in other important areas.

Thanks for reading my review,

Austin

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AustinR40

Travellers are raving about these Fairfield hotels

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

I am from out of state and reserved a room at your hotel. Wendy Rodriguez was most helpful and in either giving extra blanket or giving directions to Downtown Fairfield. Please thank all your workers specially Wendy for making my trip very nice.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Modesto, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

I travel alot because of my job but let me tell you this motel is one of the most comfortable and affordable one can find in the area. i stayed here and I will never regret it, downtown fairfield and the mall in here are really close. The hotel is very well kept, the landscape looks really clean rooms are newly remodeled. The staff here is very proffesiona l, Arieli in the reception area made me feel welcomed didnt mind bringing me more pillows. The housekkepers clean really well and make the room look like brand new. I would definitly recomend this motel to anybody who is here on a business trip.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Fairfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

hello, i've been a Motel 6 customer. i'd like to share that i absolutely loved the services i recieved and i felt quite homy as i'd like to say. The service that was given to me in front desk by this lovely lady Araily i must say was really good, very conviving and friendly. my stay was peaceful no ruccus and not issues at all. enyojed it quite well.

Room Tip: i'm sure all rooms are are great as mine was.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Fairfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

I have stayed at many motels in the area on buisiness trips and this by far is the cleanest! The staff is freindly and always willing to accomidate my needs. Wendy Rodreguez is always smiling and makes the guest feel welcome. Id recommend it to anybody that has to travel for business.

Room Tip: most have been remodeled and are equiped with flat screen tv's and free wifi
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Atlanta Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

I am reluctant because I might want to go back and once people find out about this motel it will get more expensive. I stayed here for four weeks in March/April of 2011. I was attending the Michael Ellis School for dog trainers and this motel could not have been more convenient. The manager could not have been nicer. I was staying with my hyper-drive German Shepherd puppy--Jolie. I kept her as quiet as I could but a dog like Jolie can get excited. Since it wasn't crowded, the manager tried to avoid booking the rooms next to us so that I didn't worry to much (and he didn't get complaints from other guests). I have never stayed in a nicer Motel 6 and since I travel with my dogs quite a bit (dog shows and such), I have spent quite a few days in Motel 6es over the past year.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo