“Local, friendly sushi bar/restaurant”
Review of Sushi King

Sushi King
Ranked #60 of 240 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 November 2012

A warm, small, Japanese restaurant that serves many kinds of sushi and Japanese dishes. I think this is the best sushi house in area for its casual family type ambience, quantity, good food and cost, and easy/free parking. When I go to a Japanese restaurant I check for sukiyaki. Although their menu lists sukiyaki, this dish is not served, which they should remove it from the menu. They do offer donburi and udon dishes. Their bento dinner is the best offer; 3 choices @ $14.95 and portions are ample. I'm always satisfy dining here, and from off the highway, its location across Costco and nearby Safeway, CVS, Marshalls, etc.is ideal.

There are newer reviews for Sushi King

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Went to Sushi King about 3 months ago and didn't care for the service or quality of food at all. Decided I would never go back. Well, I went back. I decided to give it another chance and since it is the closest sushi restaurant to my house I wanted it to be good.

This time was much better. Service was friendly and fast. Sushi rolls were so much better. Definetly good enough to go back again for the tie breaker.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

its one exit from the free way, we found this Sushi, very small restaurant but they have everything we want, its great-foods ok-

Reviewed 14 December 2011

This restaurant Sushi is very Japaniese way , and we like so much and took some to our hotel-we are glas we have Refagiator in hotel room.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

Friends laugh when I tell them tucked away in an obscure strip mall in Fairfield halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento sits one of the best Sushi restaurants I have been too. Granted the decor is a bit "Asian cliche"...even Korean in style, but the food and the service quickly makes that all disappear.