“Now That's a Hamburger (and Fries)”
Review of Nessy Burgers

Nessy Burgers
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This place cannot be described as a 'hole in the wall' because there are no walls. This is al fresco dinning to the extreme, although the four tables do have umbrellas. Finally, if you like fu fu burgers or are really watching your weight, don't go here. That said, burgers do not get any better than this, although you may have to take some tomato and lettuce off the bun to get the thing in your mouth. I consider this step to be a no cost side salad and the homemade thousand island dressing is right there on the table, or at worst fifteen feet to the condiment bar. The fries are precut-frozen but are cook so nicely that they are really, really good. Note that with the thousand island dressing on the table you have Animal Fries. If this team is not familiar to you, you should get out more. One other draw back to Nessy's, this is not a fast food restaurant; it is all cooked to order, lunch time is a big draw, and it takes awhile to eat this burger. And don't think you can handle eating it while driving down the road. Just relax and enjoy. My wife and I have been going here for years and Nessy does have a lot of other items on their menu board but I have yet to get by the burger and fries. By the way, Nessy Burgers has move a little bit and is no longer in the Park 'n Ride right at the intersection. The stand is now a little north on Hwy 76, on the west side, and the at the north end of the Pala Market parking lot. Note that the burger price is going to seem a little high compared to fast food hamburgers but this thing is really big and worth every penny. I rated Nessy as a 5 on atmosphere and special occasions because I like outdoors and it is special eating here; do not book for your wedding party banquet. If you like burgers, you are going to love this place.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

The burgers are great. The prices are reasonable. You may have to wait a little bit, but try not to go there at peak lunch time and its not a bad wait. Bottom line though......try it.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Best Burgers in SoCal. Used to be by the Mobil right at the 76 on ramp from the 215 but had to move. Definitely worth seeking out.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Hamburger is average at best, fries are not! A better choice is Carl's. Nothing to write home about and we won't be going back any time soon.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

One day I was waiting for a client in that area an to kill time I was cruising on highway 76. When I was approaching the highway 15, I saw a lot of people around a white shack so I had to to go back and check was going on. It was Nessy Burgers, I said to myself, I need to try this burgers and I was delighted I did it. I ordered the Nessy burger which it was big and juice and fries which are also big. Instead of ketchup I used Nessy's spread for my fries and it was so good. Honestly, Nessy has the quality of a Four Seasons' hamburger but I only paid $7 (Now is about $10 with fries and drink) instead of $25. No wonder this place is busy! I told my friends that if they ever go to that area they should tried it and they did. We are about 70 miles away from Nessy Burgers but sometimes during the year we organize to go there and If I am in the area is a must stop.
Recently, they changed their location a little more inside, behind a Mobile gas station. I think is more spacious. However, the only downside of Nessy's is the atmosphere. The sitting is outdoors and is very windy and flies like Nessy too, so sometimes you need to fight with them. I solve that issue eating in my car because these little creatures won't stop me to enjoying Nessy Burgers.