“Good Mexican Food”
Review of La Caseta

La Caseta
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is a gem of a restaurant, that has been there for decades. Excellent, interesting Mexican food; not just your typical offerings. Great desserts, an outdoor seating area as well as indoor, good service, and usually crowded. I can't believe its not on T. A.
Fallbrook, California
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We eat here frequently. Food is very consistent, promptly served with a smile. Owner is most often onsite and works right along with staff. Food is always good and very nice portions. Good value, nice quiet atmosphere and a good dining experience.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank 633KPD

Maryland
“Generic Tex-Mex”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Not much to say. This is a generic Tex-Mex place, nothing either strikingly good or bad about it. That's okay by me given we're talking about Fallbrook here. As we are in Fallbrook twice a year I expect we'll be back, but I'd never go out of my way to return.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank chazzq
san diego, ca
“Just a tad bit better than a taco shop”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

The family and I visited La Caseta recently. My first visit to any restaurant is always with an open mind. I look for what is different, what is good, what they do right, or wrong. I left La Caseta feeling that they are just a tad bit better than a taco shop, of which there are any in California. The menu is what one would expect of a Mexican restaurant so finding traditional Mexican fare is here. The food is good, but nothing outstanding. Service was average. They have a bar, and drink specials to help whet the palette. My suggestion is don't get your hopes up too high as La Caseta is only an average Mexican restaurant.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank acoachcool
Hacienda Heights, California
“hidden gem worth the drive”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

After reading the great reviews of this Mexican restaurant I said we need to try this as I am a Mexican food expert :) totally worth the drive from off the 15 fwy maybe if you are headed to San Diego ? this place had a cozy feel ,great service, great margaritas, great portions, friendly staff . can't wait to go back !!!

Visited December 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Consistently a Treat”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Whenever I am in Fallbrook, CA, I always like to enjoy a guacomole laced meal at La Caseta.
The service is always attentive and professional and the food consitently goo with generous portions. The mne has somehting for all tastes. Among the three of we ordered different dishes:
a combo plate that satisfied a man-sized taste and appetite. A generous burrito treated more like a huge enchilada that was a pleaser. I ordered taquitos with black beans, rice and guacamole....excellent...so filling I took half home. All were so filling and satisfying hat here was no desire for dessert. There is no such thing as a less than wonderful expereince there! Of course, it is locally owned and operated and it shows! Ole!

• Visited December 2013