“Upon Further Consideration...”

Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Fallbrook
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fallbrook Coffee Company is a coffee company that donates its net proceeds back to the community of Fallbrook in creative and impactful ways. We are dedicated to affecting positive social change and to being a light to our community. We accomplish this through amazing coffee, providing a welcoming environment for our customers, & striving to create community with those around us.
Fallbrook, California
“Upon Further Consideration...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is an update to my recent comments concerning the change of ownership at FCC. I've been adrift and home coffee shop-less for a bit, sampling my options in Fallbrook, and I've come to realize that FCC is still, on balance, my favorite coffee shop. Let me list my pros:

Pros:
1. Bright, cheery, cosy atmosphere.
2. Nice, pleasant setting.
3. The best coffee shop food in town.
4. Good prices.

I think they're hitting their stride. I have friends who think they can get a better latte elsewhere, but I just go for the regular coffe which I like here. The service is a lot better and, all in all, I would recommend FCC for coffee if you in town.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Randy C

North County San Diego
“Great Coffee and Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

We live two blocks away but enjoy slipping out to have a cup of coffee and a specialty sandwich or wrap. These people work hard! Nice quaint atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
Fallbrook, California
“Change of Ownership”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

The FCC has been a regular morning hang out of mine for as long as I've lived in Fallbrook. Unfortunately, Kara and Pete (the old owner/operators) just sold the establishment to two other operators and the new owners are working thru the transition. The coffee and bagels are still as good as ever, but the customer service from one of the two owners (she's there on Fridays) is less than good. Fortunately, the three young girls who also work there: Abby, Jeneva and Meghan, are as sweet and efficient as ever so hopefully they'll get thru the rough patch and back on track.

The old owners had a very cozy, comfy decor but the new owners have tweaked it and, for me, it doesn't work so well. Also, the cute water feature / koi pond outside isn't being well-maintained anymore.

All this said, this is still the nicest, coziest coffee shop in town and a much better option for quiet conversation, couples and families than the other coffee shop on Main Street. I'm just hoping they get their act together soon.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Randy C
Trabuco Canyon, California
“great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

Wonderful little neighborhod place with great coffee and even better pastries. Had a cranberry scone this week that was better then the ones I had in England years ago.

Service is friendly and personable. The location is convenient, beautiful setting, on warm days the garden is so beautiful to sit and drink your coffee in.

Visited February 2013
Dana Point, CA
“Make mine leaded with cream!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

I love our Fallbrook Coffee Company. My ONE dislike is that it isn't open long enough or at all on Sunday. My first stop after church would be for coffee and pastry, but no dice.
The ambience at Fallbrook Coffee Company is wonderful and cozy.

Visited January 2013