“Def. one of the best Taquerias I've ever been to...no joke!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Brisas Taqueria
Ranked #20 of 73 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I love this place. It has amazingly delicious, authentic Mexican cuisine. Ever since I discovered this place about 2 months ago I think I've been there about 15 times, seriously. It's that good! I'm gunna go out on a limb here and say it's probably the best taco shop/restaurant in CA. Also I'm vegan so I end up getting a taco or burrito with rice, beans and guacamole, but it's still that awesome! Plus everyone working there is really friendly. Also they have been located in the same spot, family owned and operated for 20 years, so they've obviously been doing something right. Go check it out! Love it, love it, love it!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

One might hesitate to enter this restaurant from the outside appearance, but when we finally did, we were not at all disappointed. The menu is pretty vast, and the food was super at a very inexpensive price. We can take the kids and grandkids here and everyone (even our vegetarian) can get what he or she likes without breaking the bank! The food is prepared in view of the patrons, so you see how it is prepared and the efficiency of the cook. Good authentic Mexican food and the opportunity to eat outdoors (we always do). It has become our favorite takeout place for eating at home too.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was out in Fallbrook looking for something else (I found it) and being lunch time I was cruising Main Avenue checking the eating places out. I spotted this little place that had old pickups etc. in the little parking lot and was obviously popular with the local Mexican workers - this must be my kind of place! We went in, it was on the small side but the bare brick walls were nicely decorated and clean. I had the Chile Relleno/Taco plate and the wife had a burrito. Her burrito was huge, too much for her to down at one sitting, but tasty too. My platter had a Chile Relleno that took up almost a third with the soft taco taking up a quarter, the rice and beans occupying what was left - these are the proportions that I like. The taco meat was tender, tasty and ample. The rice was delightfully fluffy, the beans were not mashed but whole in a soupy bean liquid - delicious. Now for the Chile Relleno, some restaurants really mess this up - but not here! The excellent egg batter surrounded a piquant Pasilla which was stuffed with Oaxaca cheese, but half-way through eating this, I became aware that there was a red sweet pepper inside - what a twist! An outstanding Relleno, one of the best I have ever had!
The service was first class.
My only complaint, to refill your drink or chip basket is another dollar per. But who wants to float in two 'Big Gulps' and munch loads of chips when you have food enough to well fill you anyway? If you do, go to one of the chain restaurants.
In the words of our ex-governor, "I'll be back."