Rodeway Inn Fallbrook
Pala Mesa Resort(Fallbrook)
US$183
US$64
US$53
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$88
US$73
US$65
RodewayInn
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$180
TripAdvisor
US$69
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Driving non stop for 3 days we stopped in here....greeted w a smile...great customer service...room was clean an cool...rates were great an pool an hot tub were bonus!!!!!! Thank u sooooo much..we will be back!!!!:))

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Sayuloveme
Reviewed 15 August 2012 via mobile

My wife booked a room at this place and got an awesome deal online. $35 a night plus tax. I thought shoot you can't beat that. So she booked it. When she came to check in at 12pm they were so rude to her and she called me up at work and told me how mean and inconsiderate they were to her. The owner asked her what does she do and she said that she was a nursing student and the owner said [--] that get out of school! Look at me im about business im a millionaire! I mean what kind of owner would say that to his paying customer? Anyway, after check out, they didn't want to give my wife her deposited back and there excuse was that she had me and my friend stay there in the hotel. (Note: my friend from camp pendleton gave me a ride to this hotel and left immediately after that) so they didn't give us the $20 deposit back because they said that its a $10 charge for each additional person. They charged me an additional $10 to stay in my own hotel reservation. I gave them a call and told them to give my wife her deposit back or I'm going to notify my chain of command and the front desk said I have to talk to my manager and he asked for my name and I gave it to him. He said "well whatever your name is. Ill have the manager call you later" and he hung up. Never heard from them again. And the very next day after that, I checked the bank and I got another $35 transaction from this place and 2 more transactions on stand by for the same thing. Good thing Chase bank blocked it after the first one. I mean seriously what are these peoples problem? People like them have no business to be in a type of business that require customer care and customer assistance

Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank jcontreras357
Reviewed 29 July 2012

From the owner to the rooms need to go !!! Super bad service ,,
Door didnt loock , around the toilet was nasty no title .. It smell soooo bad and the owner walking around the hotel in PJs and sandals !!!
All of that for $150 a night

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Mell1
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I knew it would be bad when we had to stay here but this was worse than I ever could have imagined! it was just gross! Stayed here for a family reunion/wedding July 5-8.Not sure why the owners would go thru the expense of installing granite counter tops when they can't clean the floors, clean the screens, a/c filters,sliding door tracks and properly fix handle falling off in the shower! Prostitutes in the parking lot and rooms rented by the hour. Checking in with my sister in law, who was staying by herself in a room, my husband helped her with her bag to the room only to discover an open sliding door,an unmade bed with towels on the floor and dirty table with food, pizza boxes and half full beer bottles! The management seemed unconcerned when this was reported to them!
Only stay here if there is nothing else available in a 1000 mile radius!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Christi C
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

This motel is so dirty. The floors have never been cleaned and the kids in our room had black feet and hands from crawling around! We kept our shoes on and made sure the kids stayed off the floor! The biggest problem was my 10 month old finding and chewing on a bottle with marijuana in it!!! I was so angry, the owner never talked to me and I requested to talk with him for 4 days! The owner doesn't care that they put my baby in danger and treated me like I was stupid for being upset! I will never stay at this motel or any other Rodeway Inn for that matter again!!

• Stayed: May 2012