Rodeway Inn Fallbrook
Pala Mesa Resort(Fallbrook)
Los Willows Inn(Fallbrook)
Excellent 5/5
    Good 3.5/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 30 July 2013

I arrived on 26JUL13, approximately 12:15pm, the female clerk took my information and said I could possibly do early check-in by 2pm, regular check-in is 3pm. I called from a local restaurant in Fallbrook and the rooms were still not ready. I had reserved two rooms, for my brother-in-law and myself. I was able to secure one room before 3pm and was told the other room would not be available until 4pm. After unloading my luggage, I tried the ice machine, which was nonoperational, I went to the front desk and the manager gave me a small bag of ice. I noticed rooms were being issued to incoming guest, so I asked the manager for my other room, the female clerk immediately yelled at me, “I TOLD YOU THE OTHER ROOM WOULD NOT BE READY TILL 4PM!” The room full of guests could not believe their ears, how could a clerk be so rude and yell at customer. I did not respond to her rudeness and the manager did not correct this incident. I was finally able to secure a room for my brother-in-law, which had a broken refrigerator, when he requested assistance from the manager; he was also treated with rudeness. This manager had the audacity of telling him, “I DON’T LIKE YOU and YOU CAN LEAVE MY HOTEL WITH A FULL REFUND!” Is this the type of customer service RODEWAY INN is looking for? This hotel is the worst place I have ever stayed in, the poolside SPA had filthy water, the complimentary breakfast was in a 4x4 lobby, the towels were dirty and in short supply. RODEWAY INN needs to remove their honorable name from a dump like this!

Room Tip: If you must stay here, get a room on the bottom floor, make sure everything is working before unpacking. The Econo Lodge is worst!!
    • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
    Reviewed 29 July 2013

I chose this hotel based on close proximity to Camp Pendelton, the train station in Oceanside and reasonable rates. Raj Patel was the lady who provided friendly service in booking my room, and also allowing for a slightly later check-out to accomodate my train schedule. With such low rates, I was very impressed with the quality & cleanliness of the room. My son also commented that the room was very nice and couldn't believe how reasonably priced it was. He plans on recommending it as well. This is the only place I have stayed that was outstanding enough to compel me to write a review. Well done!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
    Reviewed 20 June 2013

I booked into this motel because the price was right, but actually sent my brother and sister-in-law to look before I showed up. They said the pool was clean, the property looked clean and the lady in the front office was very accommodating. All true! The property is a little older, but the rooms are very clean and the pool is in the perfect place to get some sun while you are here.

The staff is super nice, and I have honestly enjoyed my five days here much, much more than I thought I would when I found that I needed to be in Fallbrook. The location is GREAT. Nice place to eat right next door and a short drive into town to some really good coffee shops.

Wireless service was important to me this trip as I needed to get work done while on the road and the service has been excellent.

All in all, that was a great value and the nice surprise was that I kind of started thinking of this as home by the end of the second day!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
    rodwayinn r, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Dear guest,
    Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. we hope to see you again soon!
    sincerely,
    managment

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Friendly people..very reasonable rates...spacious remodeled rooms .big flat screen tvs..clean pool. I went there in july of 2012 i been back several times.Perfect for a quiet get away.close to all ammenities
    see ya soon....jimbo

• Stayed: June 2013
    rodwayinn r, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Reviewed 4 June 2013

It's was fantastic we get what we except staff was so friendly she come with me to help my belongis spa is warm enough to. Enjoy we feel like resort service on reasonable rate. We will be back pretty soon

• Stayed: June 2013