“needs repair.”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Fallbrook
Colbert, Washington
“needs repair.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Save your Money! Plumbing in disrepair. Only luke warm water. Smoke detector not installed. Towels thin with holes. We asked for faucet to be fixed. Four days later nothing done. No apologies, just excuses.
Will never stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Diana S
rodwayinn r, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallbrook, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.
We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.
It is my goal to restore your confidence in our Hotel by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.We are currently undergoing a good amount of renovations and our hotel will be evolving over the next couple weeks. We hope you will choose to stay with us agian next time you are in town!

Thank you again, for your honest feedback. I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.
Raj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Wonderful experience. We had a wedding in Temecula is little bit country side road to drive not to far.Staff was great they give us everything we need extra . Spa is warm enough to enjoy. We recommend to our friends and family.

• Stayed November 2013
rodwayinn r, Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallbrook, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. Its been pleasure to have guests like you. we try our best to be a excellent service for our guest. we are vert appriciate for all your groups being very co-operative.
California, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

This was by far my worst experience at a hotel. I stayed on the night of November 8, 2013. The man at the desk was verbally abusive, he yelled, he was rude, lacked customer service and made fun of us. He was not only extremely aggressive and disrespectful with me and my party of 8 , but he was abusive, rude and completely out of line with the woman who works with him. He held his hand to her face, commanded her not to speak and bullied her. The phones at our rooms would stop ringing after we checked in at 11pm, the electricity was faulty- we checked out at 5am. This is a HORRIBLE hotel, do not give them your money- you are paying them to be rude, disrespectful and worst of all ABUIVE.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
rodwayinn r, Owner at Rodeway Inn Fallbrook, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
This is familey run business. We try to find out information about issue. We didnot find any. This guest didnot stay at this property. We never have any incindental report either. May be get mess up with other properties. We still working on to find out.

Travellers are raving about these Fallbrook hotels

Twin Falls, Idaho
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

We booked a room through Choice Hotels, who are wonderful. We got a free night. When we tried to check out and check back in the lady was rude and we left confused, and thinking everything was fine. Apparently it wasn't and they gave the room we were still staying in to another person, who walked in at 1AM. We were terrified. The manager came to our room and proceeded to tell us we didn't have a room and we had to leave. We got it figured out but the hotel refused to take any of the responsibility saying we were to blame. This carried over to when we checked out and the woman at the front desk blamed it all on my boyfriend, saying he was dumb and confused and we caused all sorts of trouble. An awful experience over all.

• Stayed November 2013
Claremont, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had a wedding out in Temecula on a saturday, and I just needed a place for my GF and I to stay before we headed down to San Diego the day after. Had the last room on the left side next to the laundry facility. The room was huge, the bed was huge, the TV was in working order with cable, and here was an outside patio. Microwave and fridge were provided, and there was a couch and desk. Didn't really use the wifi. Everything was spotless. The only issues I found were the shower pressure and the height of the shower head. I'm a short guy, and I was ducking.

As for the service, I found it excellent. It was a little bit to check in, but the front desk lady was super friendly. On Sunday morning, we woke up 10 minutes past the breakfast cutoff. We phoned and she said it was over at 930, but she still kept it out for us, which was super nice of her.

Overall, I'd recommend this place for the price. Check booking.com as the rate was 50% cheaper than he www.choicehotels.com rate!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank simplestyles79
Arroyo Grande, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

I stayed at this motel for two nights during a business trip in August, 2013. I've seen negative reviews of the staff, but my experience was okay. Everyone I talked to was quiet and not overly friendly but not hostile or rude. My room was acceptably clean. The pool was as advertised.

One thing that occurred during my visit that didn't bother me, but some people might consider a big problem, is that my room was double booked and another guest was accidentally given a key card to my room. In the middle of the first night someone attempted to open my room door, waking me up. The key card opened the door lock, but I had also set the latch lock, so the door would not fully open. I informed the couple that they had the wrong room and they apologized and left.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Benjamin H
Barstow, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I arrived on 26JUL13, approximately 12:15pm, the female clerk took my information and said I could possibly do early check-in by 2pm, regular check-in is 3pm. I called from a local restaurant in Fallbrook and the rooms were still not ready. I had reserved two rooms, for my brother-in-law and myself. I was able to secure one room before 3pm and was told the other room would not be available until 4pm. After unloading my luggage, I tried the ice machine, which was nonoperational, I went to the front desk and the manager gave me a small bag of ice. I noticed rooms were being issued to incoming guest, so I asked the manager for my other room, the female clerk immediately yelled at me, “I TOLD YOU THE OTHER ROOM WOULD NOT BE READY TILL 4PM!” The room full of guests could not believe their ears, how could a clerk be so rude and yell at customer. I did not respond to her rudeness and the manager did not correct this incident. I was finally able to secure a room for my brother-in-law, which had a broken refrigerator, when he requested assistance from the manager; he was also treated with rudeness. This manager had the audacity of telling him, “I DON’T LIKE YOU and YOU CAN LEAVE MY HOTEL WITH A FULL REFUND!” Is this the type of customer service RODEWAY INN is looking for? This hotel is the worst place I have ever stayed in, the poolside SPA had filthy water, the complimentary breakfast was in a 4x4 lobby, the towels were dirty and in short supply. RODEWAY INN needs to remove their honorable name from a dump like this!

Room Tip: If you must stay here, get a room on the bottom floor, make sure everything is working before unpack...