“Excellent last minute choice”

Fallbrook Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fallbrook
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Love this place ... room was more than I expected, prices are awesome, paid $49 first night and $69 for second night only because it was the weekend.Front desk clerk was nice and respectfull. Bathroom,kitchen,fridge,floors,beds everything was nice and clean. Even had Patio chairs and table wich my Husband and I enjoyed our Hot Coffee a little while ago. Very nice and cozy.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Large room, clean, quiet, Nice pool area where You take your breakfast. Very happy for the price. Breakfast could be a bit better, the coffee was weak, the orange juice fake and there was no fruit but there where cereals and toast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I stay here every month or so after visiting friends in the area and am always pleased with the rooms. Clean, quiet, and parking close to room if other stayers show some consideration by having their visitors use spots in front of office instead of taking spots in front of paying stayer rooms.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I couldn't be any more pleased than I was at this Motel. It was clean and cozy the carpets were very clean, in fact the whole room was clean. also the grounds were clean and it was quite at night. Unlike the place we stayed in the night prior to our stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Lavell E
Reviewed 26 January 2014

TL;DR: Do research, rooster next door, bad outlets, and parking right in front of the room.

Full Review:

My mother and I stayed here for a wedding that we were invited to. I really should have done more research before I booked a room. We arrived at the place, easy to find, thankfully, around 2pm. I did not expect it to be a motel to be honest, but whatever. I'm not overly picky with stuff and we are on a budget.

We went into the office and could here people laughing and talking and eating. Okay, family business, that's pretty nice. A woman came out when we rang the bell to check in and charged us right there on the spot. Most places I've been to don't charge until check out, unless I was booking through a third-party site, which was not the case here. We checked in and she gave us the room key card.

We found our room and was able to park right in front of the door, which was a nice little feature. I looked over and found that the front door and the sliding screen were open! I honestly didn't expect that, I just thought it was strange.

When we came back to the room after the wedding, my foot went a little under one of the beds, and I kicked out a water bottle that did not belong to either of us. At that point I was slightly annoyed at the fact that they completely missed it.

The blankets on the bed were paper thin. And there is a warning in the room that room service is "compulsory". No phones in the room either. So in the event of an emergency, what am I supposed to do, especially if I didn't have reception on my phone?

The AC works well, I think that's worth noting. It is a window unit, if anyone is interested.

The outlets in the bathroom didn't work, so I had to unplug the mini fridge so that I could use my hair curler.

WARNING: THERE IS A FRAKING ROOSTER RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THEM! Imagine my shock when, at 4am, I hear a damned rooster singing the song of its people, pretty much all through the morning.

There's also a Jack in the Box next door. Nice for those of us with hangovers and such.

Thus, concludes the end of my review, hope you don't make the same mistake I made. Unless roosters are your thing. In that case, have at it.

Room Tip: Try to get one on the opposite side of the office, it's probably quieter. But what do I know, I...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mindy F
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I like how it felt like you where in a little oasis. Like you where in a tropical get away. With walking distance to food. I'm a truck driver, and l need space for my truck. They have tons of parking. Even space for truck and trailer.Overall stay was good.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank callisweet3
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My wife and I were doing a quick getaway to Temecula to do some wine tasting and check out Pechanga Casino. We just wanted a place close by, with reasonable rates and that was clean. This place worked out well for us and we would come back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallbrook
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown
#10 of 19 in Temecula
Temecula Creek Inn
Temecula Creek Inn
#5 of 19 in Temecula

Been to Fallbrook Country Inn? Share your experiences!