“We Love Pala Mesa Resort!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pala Mesa Resort

Pala Mesa Resort
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Fallbrook
Temecula, California
“We Love Pala Mesa Resort!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

If you're looking for the perfect wedding venue or a vacation spot for your family, go to Pala Mesa! My husband and I got married there on 8/2/13. We looked at quite a few venues in San Diego before we made it up to Pala Mesa. We went for our tour and knew in a matter of minutes that we found our venue. It was perfectly groomed, the standards that are included in their packages are considered "upgrades" at other places, the food is delicious, and their customer service was outstanding. I had the pleasure working with Luciana and Briana throughout my months of planning. They made everything very simple and were more than accommodating with all of our requests.

When we met with our other vendors (florist and DJ) we told them we were getting married at Pala Mesa and they could not say enough great things about the venue, the staff and the service. Our rehearsal dinner was seamless and our wedding day was more than perfect. Thank you Pala Mesa for making our day the best it could be. We can't wait to celebrate with you on our anniversary!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PMRManagement, Front Office Manager at Pala Mesa Resort, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
CaraBenthal,

I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at the Pala Mesa Resort. I'm glad we were able to have the honor of being your venue on your special day! Luciana and Briana are indeed wonderful wedding coordinators. We look forward to seeing you on your anniversary, and hopefully many other times as well!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Aliso Viejo, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Laid back hotel and golf. Nothing fancy but we enjoyed the lack of any pretentiousness. Rustic charm with golf! Gotta love it! Restaurant was a special surprise with creative menu. Everything beautifully prepared and presented. Kudos to the chef! Entire staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back when we need a quick affordable getaway.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PMRManagement, Manager at Pala Mesa Resort, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear MrsRAZRHWK,

We will be making some big and exciting changes to our property in the upcoming year. We hope to keep that "rustic charm" that you mentioned and make us easily accessible for all walks of life. The stigma for some resorts can come off "pretentious" and I am glad you didn't get that impression with us. Thanks again for visiting!
San Diego
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Make sure you don't have any valuables in your car! We lost two duffel bags but luckily nothing too valuable. No security and 3 cars, including ours, was broken into. Tried calling the front desk the next morning and tried 3 different extensions and no one answered. Tried calling back 15 minutes later with same result. Good to know no one answers in case of an emergency or needed customer service.

On the bright side, restaurant food and view from restaurant was amazing. Customer service in the restaurant was great!

Our room was dark, there were burn holes in the comforter and the shower head was rather low (and I'm only 5'6). However, the cleaning staff was very responsive and friendly.

We only stayed one night and forfeited our second night due to the unfortunate break in. Didn't really make us feel safe.

Pool was warm which was great! Most places don't keep their pool warm enough.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear California_Pygmalion,

I want to personally apologize for the unfortunate events that happened to during your stay with us. Theft in the area is a very rare occurrence at our property, and our security guards document hourly suspicious activity. They strive to cover all areas so events like this do not happen. Our front desk team is around 24 hours for any emergency and I have sent an engineer to inspect the phones you utilized.

I am happy to hear you got a chance to enjoy our food and beverage as well as our heated pool! We will be making some amazing changes here and with our new renovation i hope you do come back to see what we will have to offer!

-Jarred Bryant
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

My husband and I went to a marriage retreat this weekend and I can't complain the food was DELICIOUS! !! The place is not modern but it was clean... employees were nice the only suggestion to the front desk is to give all the info when people check in like a map of the resort, things to do, special, etc... we had to be asking for information. They recommend good places once we asked. Other than that I'll come back

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank yerikua
Dear yerikua,

Thank you for your review! I have spoken personally to my Front Desk team and have placed a few procedures to make sure guests are fully aware of their surroundings! I know our property is large and getting to know it can be a challenge. But hopefully these changes will serve in the betterment of all future guests!
Etiwanda, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Our daughter was married at Pala Mesa Resort on January 4, 2014. The grounds and landscaping were neatly manicured and extremely clean. It was wonderful for the girls to all get ready in the bridal suite. That was very handy. Luciana, Briana, and the entire wedding staff were fabulous and so friendly and polite. I would recommend this venue for a wedding to anyone that asked me. Our day was so special and beautiful. It was flawless! We especially enjoyed when the best man rang the bell after the ceremony. Blessings!

Room Tip: The second story rooms are best because the ceilings are vaulted.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Vintagemermaidmum,

I am so happy to hear that your daughter and son-in-law had a wonderful wedding. It is comforting to know that our grounds, as well as the staff, met your expectations for the big day. I hope that the service you received will make you want to come visit us again soon! Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the bell-ringing following the ceremony--always a favorite tradition here at the Pala Mesa Resort.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

My review is way overdue, but I wanted to say just how wonderful by daughter's October 2013 wedding was at this resort. We had many out of town guests stay at the resort and everyone mentioned the wonderful guest service and beautful wedding venue.

I would highly recommend the resort if you're looking to plan an unforgettable destination wedding!

Room Tip: Hillside Rooms are large and secluded.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Leslieamercado,

I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful wedding experience with us, and thank you for choosing us as your venue! I am glad that you and your guests received exceptional customer service. Hopefully we will see you again soon!
San Clemente, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed two nights and played 90 holes of golf for $400. You cant beat that.
Great breakfast in the morning before you play at the restauraurant and happy hour as you wrap it up at dusk.
We were happy with the room, hot tub, etc. Golf Course was challenging bc of the greens but fun.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear robert w,

Thanks for enjoying one of our most popular packages! Throughout my years here I get the most positive comments about how great of a deal our Unlimited Golf Package is. If you are an avid golfer, there really isn't a better deal around. Especially with our top 200 golf course in the US!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallbrook
Temecula Creek Inn
#4 of 6 in Fallbrook
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown
Carter Estate Winery and Resort

Been to Pala Mesa Resort? Share your experiences!