“I would stay there again”

Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fallbrook
GreenLeadersSilver level
Granite Bay
“I would stay there again”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The room had every thing we needed at a great price. This is a budget motel, no pool or gym etc. What you get is a good clean,large room with everything you need for a stay. We were there for 5 nights. I understand a few rooms do not have fridge and microwave, so if needed make certain it is in your reservation. The breakfast was a little stingy with a couple of cereals, some pastry and toast and juice as well as coffee and toast, that was it. Our stay was very comfortable and very much worth the price.

Room Tip: Away from the road and upstairs if possible
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Saturday8
EconoLodgeCAC91, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
We greatly appreciate your business and feedback! Thank you for choosing to stay with us while deciding on lodging. We look forward to accommodating you on your future visits to the area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Minneapolis
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Quiet, comfortable. The staff is top notch, and very accommodating. The beds are comfortable, not a premium mattress, but certainly do-able. Facility is a bit worn around the edges and older, but it is what I expected from an Econo lodge of this age.

Our window didn't close all the way, so the street noise was a bit loud. If you are a light sleeper you might have some issues in the morning traffic.

The breakfast was lovely, coffee was fresh and was a nice way to start the morning off right. If we came back this way, we'd choose this place again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
EconoLodgeCAC91, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for your kind comments, we appreciate your thorough review. Continually making improvements to our service and quality is very important to us. I will make mention to our maintenance regarding the notes for repair. We look forward to accommodating your on your next visit to the area.
Trussville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Reading these reviews always scares off some people. I guess people think that in a hotel you should never hear others, or see them. Our grandbaby was born to a daughter in Fallbrook. We are from Alabama, 2000 miles away, so we were pretty much throwing a dart at a board 100 miles away and hoping for a bullseye. Using the Priceline Negotiator feature, we got the room for what we considered an incredible value. It was cheaper than what we tried to book for direct. We were there 9 straight days. If there was anything scary we would have seen it. We ate the continental breakfast every morning. The maid service was there early, the sheets changed and room cleaned. We never worried about leaving our valuables in the room. There were no seedy characters hanging around, no drug deals or hookers hanging out late. It was a very nice place that we used as a home base of operations while we toured Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Hollywood, and visited the Naval hospital and my daughter's home a mile away to visit the new baby. We would definitely stay there again. The staff was very polite and helpful. The bed was very comfortable, the wifi was easy. Check in was a breeze. One of our room keys stopped working and was fixed in a matter of seconds. Our only complaint was that there was no sugar for the coffee in our room two days. If that was all I could find, then it was okay with us.

Room Tip: The upstairs odd numbered rooms have a large window.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Phillip H
EconoLodgeCAC91, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you for leaving a thorough review, we appreciate it very much! Our location can be a bit off with relation to interstate and highway access, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you on your next visit to Fallbrook!
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Booked this online with Easytobook .com and it was...easy! And quick. It was just what we we looking for at the right price: a nice and clean, no frills, smoke-smell free, quiet and comfortable room to just get a night's sleep after a late check-in. Spoke with owner/manager on phone after booking online to guarantee late check in and he was very accomodating.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

EconoLodgeCAC91, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on your recent stay, Thank you. Our goal is to offer the most value for price in our market!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I stayed here on a Monday night as the last night of a 6-day, 5-night 400 mile bike tour (San Diego Christmas Bike Tour). This hotel was great value and nice. I was given a free upgrade to a balcony suite (probably because it was Monday night). The balcony overlooked a parking lot and even though the hotel was located next to a main thoroughfare, I slept very well. It was clean and staff were friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend this hotel for lodging when you visit Fallbrook.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
EconoLodgeCAC91, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and comments. We appreciate your business! We are glad that you were able to rest up for the following day ride!
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband and I were searching for an affordable but quaint and nice place to stay in the nestled foothills of fallbrook for the weekend. And wow! This family owned lodge was just perfect. The nicest man and wife own it, and we so friendly i found myself going to the lobby to chit chat and bring them gifts of thanks!! I will comeback!! And the bed was incredibly comfortable!!! :)

• Stayed January 2014
EconoLodgeCAC91, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
We appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to offer the best value and service to our guests at all times. We look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I was unsure about the room because the price was so low in comparison to others near by but because I wasn't going to be in the room much I booked it anyway. Check in was a breeze, I was handed my room keys, wifi password, and headed for my room all within 10 mins. The room blew me away; flat screen LCD, crown moldings, furniture and it was quite clean. I'm not materialistic but to see they went out of their was to ensure the room was more like a house then a hotel made me feel like they cared. The experience was nice but the only reason I took time to write a review was because my son left his "doggy", an oversized stuffed animal, in the room wrapped in the sheet and 9 hours after we had already left the area I called in search of it and they had saved it at the front counter. Kudos to them replacing a dog my child had since birth would have been impossible! Wonderful staff.

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank Tarence320
EconoLodgeCAC91, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Our goal is to offer the most value and service as possible, cleanliness is just as important. We're glad to have helped with holding the stuffed doggy for your son. Thank you for staying and reviewing your stay!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallbrook
Fallbrook Country Inn
#7 of 19 in Temecula
Best Western Country Inn
Best Western Country Inn
#10 of 19 in Temecula

Been to Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown? Share your experiences!