“Nice cabin, quiet location and great owners”

Review of Lakeside Cabin 10

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rugged travelers
Management Response
20 Mar 2013
Hello KDUB,

First and foremost I wish to offer my sincere apologies on behalf of Big Bear Cool Cabins for any issues you had while staying with us. There is no reason or excuse why your check in should have been anything short of a pleasant experience. In regards to the cabin we apologize if it did not meet your expectations. I did look into the bathrooms and we do consider it a full bathroom because there is a sink, toilet, and bath tub. A half bathroom is considered to when there is only a sink and toilet. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as these cabins are fairly new and we do not wish to mislead anyone. Should you decide to use our company again please refer to this reservation as I have added a discount. Please ask for myself or Jackie and we will be happy to find you the perfect cabin.

Best regards,

Velvet Brown

Reservations Manager
Los Angeles
Reviewed 11 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$85
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing