“Great view!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Cabin

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
20 Sep 2013
Thank you for leaving us your feedback! We will definitely look into the condition of the bedroom and see if we can make it more comfy! Thanks for brining that to our attention.
North Hollywood
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
Management Response
9 Sep 2013
Very sorry to hear that you had these issues while staying at this property. We will make sure that housekeeping investigates the items you mentioned. As far as the trash , it is a city ordinance that all renters of vacation property dispose of their won trash, we are deeply apologetic for the inconvenience.
Ventura
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$110
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing