“Nice people-Low end Hotel”
Review of Motel 33

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Firebaugh
Motel 33
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Firebaugh
Reviewed 6 June 2014

You would stay here if you had no where else to go close by. In my case I was doing business close by & would have to drive another 27 miles to the next Hotel (I should have driven). Their accomodations are basic at best. An oscillating fan above the TV is what cools you at night. No controller for the TV - only 5 channels two of which are Spanish. Someone had removed the headboard, but failed to remove the boards with screws protruding from them or plaster over the holes from the screws.

The carpets were filthy (stained), although they were vacumed & linens and bathrooms were clean. The grounds and reception area was also clean. The receptionist was pleasant and polite. They have no on-line capabilities for booking a room.

They are right next to Hwy 33, hence the name; so you not only get the highway noises - but you get low-flying aircraft crop dusters that start at 4AM and then fly by at 5AM, 6AM & 7AM.

This place is great for contractors working the area and needing an inexpensive room, but I would not recomend this place for families.

Room Tip: As far back from the Highway as you can get.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Large room and includes small frig and microwave. Great prices and the staff was helpful, kind, and willing to help us any way they could. Only reason for 4 stars on cleanliness is...I found a penny on the bathroom floor behind toilet. Maybe I am just lucky! I noticed the staff was kind and separated guest so even though their were others staying, we had rooms on each side of us vacant. I would recommend for the price.

• Stayed: October 2011
8  Thank jonnagyp

Been to Motel 33? Share your experiences!