“Very good and professional service”

Ascent, the Spa at Tenaya Lodge
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Fish Camp
More attraction details
Owner description: Set against the inspiring backdrop of Yosemite National Park and the Sierra Nevada range, Ascent Spa at Tenaya Lodge® is a new destination where guests can reach elevated levels of relaxation and rejuvenation. This luxurious Northern California spa creates bliss via 12 treatment rooms for massages, facials and body treatments, all of which are intended to nourish, heal, relax and protect. It is the ideal retreat after an extended day exploring the park, hiking the surrounding woods or skiing snowy slopes. The 10,000-square-foot spa also offers dry saunas, steam rooms and an enhanced wellness center featuring cardio stations and strength training equipment.Ascent features an exclusive line of handcrafted Kimberly Parry Organics – one of the highest-rated certified organic skin care lines available – that offers a combination of natural, local sustainable herbal blends from the Yosemite region, reminiscent of a peaceful and refreshing walk through the High Sierra forest. This signature line as well as other wonderful products, accessories and gift items are available for purchase in our spa boutique.Waterfalls and Zen-inspired décor and furniture establish a nurturing ambiance at every turn. Tenaya's large outdoor pool and year-round indoor pool are perfect for working out or just splashing around during your Yosemite spa vacation. Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi hot tubs and a well-equipped fitness area complete Tenaya’s new "Ascent."
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Very good and professional service”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is a very good spa you will have access while at the hotel to use the sauna and restrooms. Had a deep tissue for one hour and it was great, my wife enjoyed too

Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Very nice - great staff”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I had a message there and it was great, I was totally impressed with the staff. the place is spotless -

Visited September 2013
San Jose, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Nice Facilities and Nice Staff”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Marna and I won a 90 minute spa treatment for each of us in a drawing at the Los Angeles Travel Show. Our treatments were on a Sunday morning so we practically had the entire facility to ourselves. I went early and took advantage of the fitness center. After working out I availed myself of both the steam room and the dry sauna. I chose a signature deep tissue massage and Marna chose the hot stone massage. After the treatments we both went back to our respective spa facilities where we avialed ourselves of the spa facilites once again. We both had excellent massage threapists and we both agreed that we felt more relaxed than we had in a long time. Compared to other high end spas I feel the treatments are reasonably priced and would recommend Ascent's treatments and staff to anyone.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Bliss in the mountains”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

While staying 4 nights at the Tenaya Lodge and visiting Yosemite National Park I decided to treat myself to an hour massage at the Ascent Spa. I sure needed it after all the hiking in the park as well as the 4 days previously in San Francisco. From the moment I walked in it was heavenly! The locker area was very private as well as quite large. It was serene and relaxing. The massage itself was just perfect to help me relax and get rid of some minor aches and pains. I wish I could have spent all day here! I highly recommend this spa.

Visited June 2013
los angeles,ca
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 196 helpful votes
“Take advantage of this!”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Two members of our party raved about the quality and skill of the massage therapists.Highly recommended.Lovely ambience, prompt and clean.

Visited November 2012