Larkspur Landing Folsom
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$100
Travelocity
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsoutlet mallfull kitchenacross the streetbagelshard boiled eggscookiescontinental breakfasttaco bellmovie theaterdvd playerliving roompots and pansparking lotsmall kitchenfront desk clerkbreakfast arealight rail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Well we were a party of 12 here for work related training. Check in was smooth but was expecting a cookie in which some of my co workers bragged about. So a little disappointed my coworkers tv didnt worked which sucked but they fixed it pretry fast. Then I tried to call from the bedside phone to set up a wake-up call and the call would ring a few times then nothing. Tried the same think for the front desk~nothing. So then I called from the coordless phone and went straight thru. The gal said she would process the wake up call. Rooms are nice location is nice ~right by the outlets. Im hoping breakfast would be decent but it sounds like a continental breakfast. Guess im just used to a warm hot complimentary breakfast :/ just thought for the price and location the breakfast would be better and possibly a social hour with snacks or at least the cookies. I think I would try ro check out another gotel the next time we have training . Rooms were spacious enough, coffee machine, blow dryer pretty clean looking. I like the fact they have a extra (thick) blanket up in the closet ( in a nice zippered bag). Oh yeah, word is the breakfast room is small so coworkers said that they plan on going down to get foos to bring back up to room to eat because it gets pretty crowded :( we will seeeee

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank amber b
Sean G, Customer Service Rep at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your comfort and happiness is our number one priority. With valuable feedback such as yours, we will be able to continue sharpening our strengths while focusing on other areas of attention in order maintain guest satisfaction. Your feedback in very important to us. Thank you again for staying with us an sharing with us your thoughts.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This room was a little older and shabbier than I expected. Our room had a super loud heater that blasted intermittently through the night, as well as an unbearably loud fridge that we ended up turning off. This is one of the few times I regret getting a suite - why must the bed be so close to the super loud fridge!

This room was also quite small - kind of unexpected for this area. I've stayed in the Hyatt House and Marriott Springhill Suites in both Roseville and Folsom - both were much more spacious and newer. I won't be coming back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank emileeetravels
Sean G, Customer Service Rep at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your thoughts. We take great pride in maintaining our entire facility. With continued guest feedback, this will allow us to ensure that guest satisfaction and comfort is and always will be our number one priority. Your comfort and happiness is very important to us. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to accommodate you.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

The hotel seemed nice initially at checkin but there were 2 major goof ups during my stay .They blocked funds on my card 10 times over for the security deposit for thousands of dollars .Called it a Computer glitch ! On the day of move out as I was getting my stuff out I was gone for a while and they cleaned out my room even before I really checked out(before 12 pm) !! some of my personal belongings and new groceries from TJ were trashed .The hotel is fine overall and maintenance is prompt but I could never figure out why I had to endure this .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nithin K
Sean G, Customer Service Rep at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you fro taking a moment to review us and share your experience. We certainly take pride in maintaining our facility while staying up to date with modern day technology. Valuable feedback allows us to focus on all areas of attention while at the same time, making sure our guests are happy. Thanks again for allowing us to accommodate you.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We have stayed at both the Hilton Garden and the Larkspur Landing in this area and highly recommend the Larkspur Landing! This time we were in a suite with a kitchenette. It was very clean and well appointed. The selection of food for the continental breakfast was very nice. Many other places only offer sweet rolls and cereal but they had a number of protein choices that I really appreciated. We look forward to staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joanne C

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing us for your hotel lodging needs. It's always a pleasure to provide service to our guests and in return hear about how happy they were about they were. Thanks again for sharing your kind words and experience with us and the rest of the world. We'd be honored to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Hotel was clean,room was a bit crowded due to the kitchenette but nicely appointed. The only negative I could say is if you are planning a nice breakfast......DONT! There are only a couple tables with chairs in the dining area. For some silly reason they placed a sofa and other large furniture pieces in the dining area which take up too much room. When we were there they ran out of food. We notified the front desk and she replied "we.re cooking it now. Nice but I didnt have 1/2 hour to wait for it.

Room Tip: McDonalds is close by if you want breakfast.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KenVC_11
Sean G, Customer Service Rep at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying and leaving us a review. We're delighted to have had the chance to accommodate you during your visit to the area. We'd be happy to have you stay with us again too. Also, we have a many other types of suites available as well. Next time you're in the area ask about our 1 Bedroom Executive Suite with a King.