“The Best!”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Folsom
Pismo Beach, California
“The Best!”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

OMG, this place is faboo!
I'm staying here for 3 months while working at a local institution. The staff is fantastic. Everyone is super friendly. The studios have a kitchenette with dishwasher, full size fridge, stove top, and microwave. There are pots and pans. Housekeeping will even run and unload the dishwasher. They receive mail for their guests. No hassles. Breakfast is included with lots of choices in the morning. Location is right off US50.

I feel like it's my home. And I'll be back in May for another 3 months!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My daughter and I stay here about 10 times a year for over a week and i can tell you that
my stay has been perfect every time, the staff is warm and helpful specially Cecilia D.
Location is excelent and the rooms are new.
we hope to be back soon

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Karen S, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Please allow me to take this opportunity to say thank you for your visit to the Residence Inn Folsom. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I very much appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor, as it is through input such as yours that we can encourage and reward employees for maintaining and raising the service levels of our hotel.

We truly value your business and strive to provide the best in quality of product and service that you would expect from a Residence Inn. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Folsom area you will choose us again. We look forward to your next stay.
Folsom, California
Reviewed 29 January 2012

very comfortable and convinient
great location
great breakfast
coffee is not fresh in the afternoon
no garbage can in the shower

Room Tip: first floor
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Karen S, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott Folsom for your recent stay. We thank you for your honest feedback and for rating us on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that we met your needs for a convenient location and that you were able to take advantage or our wonderful complimentary breakfast. I do want to apologize that you found the coffee unsatisfying in the afternoon. This has been addressed with the staff to ensure fresh coffee is available at all times. For your future reservations, we'd be hapy to provide additional waste baskets in the shower portion of the restroom in addition to the one located beneath the vanity. I understand that this is more convenient for some guests. Please let our reservation agent know of your preferences for your future stays.

We thank you again for choosing Marriott and hope that you give us another chance to provide you with the level of service that you expect from all Marriott Hotels. If your travels bring you back to the Folsom area I ask that you please contact me so that I can ensure that you are taken care of.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Excellent location...right off HWY 50. Close to restaurants, shopping, and amentites...very convenient! The rooms are big, roomy, and comfortable. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are quiet. The kitchen is very nice and a big bonus for families traveling. The free breakfast is also a good value for families traveling with kids. There is a movie theater across the street.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the inner courtyard for the quiet. I suggest the king bed (Studio Suite), but...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Karen S, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this review, 15 December 2011
Please allow me to take this opportunity to say thank you for your visit to the Residence Inn by Marriott, Folsom. I very much appreciate that you took the time to rate us on Trip Advisor, as it is through input such as yours that we can strive to improve the quality and service levels of our hotel. I will be sharing your response with our entire staff!!

We truly value your business and strive to provide the best in quality of product and service that you would expect from a Residence Inn. I do hope that you will give us future opportunities to provide you with the quality of service that we are known for, as we want to continue to deserve your business
Morgan Hill, California
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Right off HWY 50 but, can't hear the freeway. The rooms are nice and clean.
The kitchen is helpful. Stay in the studio suite, it has the king bed :) Across the street is shpping and the theater.

• Stayed November 2011
near Seattle, WA
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We had a 1st floor accessible 2-bedroom unit, which was roomy and the decor was nice. The bathroom was not up to the cleanliness standards or maintenance standards that we expected for a Residence Inn. There was mold in the tile grout, the shower leaked water onto the floor (it was a roll-in shower), and the toilet ran (wasting water). The breakfast was above average, with lots of good choices. The bed and pillows were too soft and a bit lumpy - they need to replace them.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Israel
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Hotel is well adjusted to business , with large kitchen and working area. very big rooms.
GYM is tiny , and so does the pool .
just off the highway , but quiet , with several resturants in a walking distance.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business