“Lovely surprise in Folsom!”

Curry Club Indian Bistro
Ranked #167 of 268 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Lovely surprise in Folsom!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

After a day of school shopping we needed a nice sit down meal. Curry Club was perfect. Relaxing atmosphere with no loud blaring TV in the background
The food is delicious and authentic. Portions are generous and I was impressed with the value. We will make the trip back to Folsom just for this delicious curry.

• Visited August 2013

Northern California
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

I do not typically like buffets and I usually find Indian food too spicy....wow, what a surprise. We tried the infamous buffet here based on other reviews and my wife's prior experience. ALL of the dishes we tried were exceptional. There was a nice selection, the dishes were well balanced (not too spicy), and everything tasted freshly cooked. You could tell that a lot of thought went into each dish, certainly not your typical buffet. Looking forward to my next visit!

• Visited June 2013
Sacramento, California
“Delicious means rich in flavor not rich in spiciness!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

We've been there a few times and nothing really bad to say till last visit.
I've been to India. I know their rich cuisine and I find it very attractive.
I love to taste the foods yet I hate when excessive spiciness kills the taste of the dish, period. Delicious means rich in flavor not rich in spiciness. I know that most Indian cooking calls for the use of chilies of some kind with different potency and heat. But it is enough to reduce the amount you use to come to the desirable spiciness. I've asked the waiter not to add too much chili to my food, as I usually do, but still I got really spicy dish. I told the waiter my dish is too spicy to which he replied, bobbing his head annoyingly, “No, it's not.” Can you believe? I know my taste buds enough to know whether something is too spicy to handle or not. When I go to a restaurant for dinner, I just want the dish to be prepared the way I like, not the waiter likes. And finally, I can forgive the service (terribly slow and unfriendly), the ambiance (like ugly lunchroom) but then the food must be delicious.

• Visited February 2013
Folso, CA
“Best Indian in Folsom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2012

Without a doubt, this is the best Indian food in Folsom, in fact, this is the best Indian in Folsom for the 16 years we've lived here.

Awesome lunch buffet, dinner, and dinner take out.

• Visited November 2012
Folsom, California
“The lunch buffet is outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

One of my favorite lunches to do on Friday is the Curry Club's lunch buffet. For $10 you can try many authetic Indian dishes including lucious butter chicken, spicy tandoori chicken, curry and lots of vegetable combinations. Then they throw in a dessert, like rice pudding, to put the fire out in your mouth. It's so much fun!

• Visited May 2012