All reviewsavailable for purchasemarriott memberpretty standardnail salonfront desk staff were very friendlystarbucks coffeeroom keygreat shoppingconvenient locationwhole foodsearly checkhotel chainflat screenbeer and winenice poolking bedbusiness trip
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Staff nice, great beds, quiet even though next to an elevator.Good location
and making me type a certain amount of characters makes me wish I would not have done the survey. I will not do the survey again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was working in Folsom and found this Courtyard to be very convenient. Right off the freeway, near lots of restaurant and shopping options and near my client! All good things. Staff was very friendly. Rooms clean and quite (even right by the freeway). Comfortable lounge. And typical but appropriate size fitness center.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Nice place, still fairly new. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants and convenient to the freeway. My tip is one that I originally sourced from here: make sure to get highest floor facing away from the freeway. I will be back.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank gobige
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We were in town to visit family. My wife and two sons as well as my nephew stayed for two nights. The king bed was comfortable, the room was spotless and the large sofabed accomidated the 3 boys.
Every interation with staff was excellent from check-in to extra towels to late check out went smoothly.
The morning breakfast was varied and delicious. We plan on returning in two months.

Room Tip: I was on the freeway yet the room was still quiet enough for the light sleepers in our family.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2013

As others have mentioned, the convenient location, well-maintained grounds and super-friendly staff will guarantee your pleasant stay. The gal at the front desk was very accommodating in making sure we had a room facing away from the freeway and she was more than willing to give a thorough recommendation of some of the many dining options in the area. Our room was clean, had tasteful decor and (being located on the top floor) provided a nice view of the surrounding city. Since it was NFL playoffs during the weekend of our stay, the bistro in the lobby was also hosting a watching party with drink and food specials. In our down time, we were able to enjoy the many stores located at the mall right next door, as well as the Folsom Outlets about 15 minutes down the road. This place is normally a little pricier than most Marriotts (granted the neighborhood and proximity to amenities probably warrants the rate), but you can find a good deal if you book in advance or name your price on a travel website. My one and only complaint was that the walls seemed a little thin; we could hear our neighbor constantly coughing in the next room, but it was nothing we couldn't sleep through.

Room Tip: Requesting a room facing the city/parking lot will reduce the noise created by the nearby freeway.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple