Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$98
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$132
US$126
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$116
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$120
US$110
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$124
US$117
Fairfield Inn
Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$117
US$107
US$82
US$80
All reviewsmarriott memberroom keypretty standardnail salonshopping and restaurantsstarbucks coffeefront desk staff were very friendlygreat shoppingsam's clubconvenient locationtaco bellvisiting familybeer and wineearly checkflat screenking bedcomfortable room
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I would consider the hotel location to be in the quiet side of Folsom, yet near to the amenities that would keep a single traveler alive. There are drive through around the hotel that opens till late. IHOP is open 24 hours (at the time of visit) gives discount for hotel guests. The breakfast in the hotel is great but with limited choice, the menu gets boring after some time. Rooms are always kept clean but the floor creaks and the elevator has to be the slowest I have ever been on. Only shortcoming of the rooms is the lack of a refrigerator, which would come in handy since BevMO and Whole Foods are within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NeeShen
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This hotel was amazing. I booked it on my iphone in the car about 30 minutes prior to arriving. When we got there, the employee at the desk was really nice. We had no problem finding my information on the computer and she was joking about the front door being locked because I stood outside for a minute since I had no key to get in. There was another guy at the desk helping a different guest, who seemed to be pissed about something, but I didn't really hear anything about the problem. Anyway, the rooms were extremely clean. For some reason, I didn't feel like I was trapped in a windowless cave when we slept that night like most of the other hotels I've been in. The room temperature was great. My friends stayed in the room right next to us and I didn't hear any noise through the walls (I know they were being rowdy, too). They had really nice shampoo/conditioner (Paul Mitchell, I think) and regular bar soap for the showers. Water pressure and temperature were fantastic. I didn't check out the fitness center but the pool looked nice (it was closed since it was so late). The lobby is very fancy with some booths, this TV that tells you the weather and news, and a little snack bar where you can get breakfast/coffee in the morning. I just loved this hotel. Absolutely stay here if you are in the area. Also, there are a million restaurants and shopping centers within walking distance basically.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Staff nice, great beds, quiet even though next to an elevator.Good location
and making me type a certain amount of characters makes me wish I would not have done the survey. I will not do the survey again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was working in Folsom and found this Courtyard to be very convenient. Right off the freeway, near lots of restaurant and shopping options and near my client! All good things. Staff was very friendly. Rooms clean and quite (even right by the freeway). Comfortable lounge. And typical but appropriate size fitness center.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Nice place, still fairly new. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants and convenient to the freeway. My tip is one that I originally sourced from here: make sure to get highest floor facing away from the freeway. I will be back.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business