All reviewsavailable for purchasemarriott memberpretty standardnail salonfront desk staff were very friendlystarbucks coffeeroom keygreat shoppingconvenient locationwhole foodsearly checkhotel chainflat screenbeer and winenice poolking bedbusiness trip
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I normally stay in Roseville at the Taylor Road Courtyard. However, my current work assignment is so close to this property I decided to book. Great experience thus far with night 2 of 3. The staff has been kind and accommodating. The hotel and rooms are very nice! Thanks for making me feel at home!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback! As we pride ourselves with our excellent service, we are delighted to hear our service didn't fall short to your expectations! We look forward to your next trip with us in the near future when your business brings you back to Folsom!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Courtyards are all pretty standard, but the difference can be made with the staff. This one definitely has good management and a staff that cares. All areas were very clean, even the back stairwells were perfectly maintained. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The staff at the restaurant were also very nice. It was very busy when we were there but they still were very friendly and courteous to everyone. The rooms were very standard but well maintained. The bed was comfy and the Room was quiet even though there were three events going on during ours stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

We appreciate your wonderful feedback! We take pride in offering friendly and efficient service to our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you had a great time in Folsom. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I appreciate the efforts by the staff to make my trip enjoyable. Thank you Trey, Darla and Yaya, you made impressions of customer service that will last a lifetime. If you are visiting do not be shy to ask for the extras. I recommend getting the breakfast included, makes for an easy morning, versus stressing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thanks for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear your trip was enjoyable! We pride ourselves of our customer relations and are ecstatic to hear the names of the few you came across during your stay made for a memorable experience. We hope to see you again in the near future when there is another trip to Folsom to be made!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Typical Courtyard room, lobby. Comfortable bed, quick check in and friendly service. I appreciated coffee at 5:30 AM as I was working early with East Coast colleagues, the coffee service was a bit slow for coffee at that hour but happy to have it. The hotel is next to Fat’s so good food close by.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a brief review. It is wonderful to hear our surrounding amenities were beneficial for your stay. We look forward for the next opportunity to better serve you during the coffee hours.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

First let me say that I am in Sacramento (rancho Cordova) waiting for my dog who is having surgery here. I am a faithful Marriott member.
Comparing the Marriott in Rancho Cordova where I stayed the night before and this Courtyard, I would definitely chose this one again. Folsom and Rancho are 6 miles apart.
The room at the Marriott and TV were bigger, but they do not offer breakfast and the room was noisy as the hotel is adjacent to the highway.
That being said the courtyard was a few more bucks, but location, location, location. Next to the Pallido. Shopping, entertainment and nail salon near by. Movies with those reclining seats! Pallido nails, best pedicure ever. (Walk in available)
Breakfast was a walk up and order. If you prepay with reservation. You chose from their regular menu, it is limited to 1 hot meal or 2 cold items, per person. Starbucks coffee included, but lattes are extra. I had the French toast with strawberries. It was good. The food is brought to you as you relax in a booth, equipped with its own television. That was a first.
Fun, easy place to stay with ample parking.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Tracy K, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are delighted to hear that our location and the amenities that surround our hotel fit your needs! We will be looking forward to your next trip to Folsom with us and thank you again for choosing Courtyard Marriott!