“Excellent!”

Chicago Fire Pizza
Ranked #47 of 286 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stopped in for an early lunch and the staff was AMAZING! This place had great atmosphere, great music, staff was very friendly. They have a very reasonably priced slice and salad at lunch. The Caesar salad was wonderful! I had a nice glass of wine to top it off. Great experience and would definitely go back!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I love going here for pizza. It's fine for families, but also a great place to take a date or meet friends. It is a nice restaurant and the food is wonderful.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I went there with my Monday Night Football buddies for a birthday pizza. Everyone of our pizzas arrived at a different time, some times up to 20 minutes. They got one wrong and never delivered another. Too many other places to go where the pizza as good or better and the service certainly better.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Pizza of every kind, thin crust, deep dish, just loaded, you can get it. We are locals but I'd drive miles to get there. Not cheap, about $25 for a large, but well worth it. My husband and I can eat most all of the large thin crust, we don't know when to quit. Comparable to pizzeria Uno in Chicago where we used to line up outside to finally get a table, in the 70s. They have other items not just pizza, but we go for pizza. Quite loud, large rooms, gets crowded so we go at 4pm right when they open. Smack in the middle of historic old town. Patio but not with a great view. Again, you go there because of the pizza and it can't be beat. Service slow at times.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We love to order the margherita pizza and he likes their chicken wings. Service is prompt and efficient. The beer is super fresh and the food quality is very good.

Been to Chicago Fire Pizza? Share your experiences!