“My favorite restaurant!”

Ranked #6 of 277 Restaurants in Folsom
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Fat’s Asia Bistros are individually handcrafted by our regional culinary legends, the Fat Family. At Fat’s Asia Bistro modern Asian cuisine meets timeless tradition.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I love the Folsom Fat's! The food is always delicious, the service is very good, and the ambiance is romantic. I recommend the Chicken in a Fat Pot and the Dumpling appetizer. Sooo good!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

When I walked into Fats Asia Bistro, it is felt like walking in to an exclusive club or a classy elegant library. Dark woods provide an upscale atmosphere that is truly missing from any of the other Asian restaurants I have been to. The three of us were immediately seated (12:05 p.m.), and our drink orders taken and promptly served. The menu consisted of many items you see in most Asian restaurants with some additional items I've not had before. One of the best things we ordered was the Bulgogi Pork LoMein in which the pork was cooked in a great Korean marinade...very flavorful! Along with this we had the Genghis Khan Beef, which consisted of steak cooked with jalapenos, mushrooms and served over crispy shrimp and pork won tons. Again...fantastic!. Our third dish was the Kung Pao Chicken, which was superbly cooked, however it was overshadowed by the excellence of the aforementioned two. There was a Fat Tuesday Lunch menu also, on which all items were $10. One of the items on that menu was 2 glasses of house wine for $10, which my wife made sure to partake. During our entire lunch we were checked on often by our waitress who was friendly and very efficient. If you're in the area and haven't tried Fat's Asian Bistro, do so....you won't go wrong!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Fat's in Folsom has the best service and food. Whether you are dining in or picking up for take out, the servers are always professional and courteous. Food is delicious, fresh and visually appealing. The restaurant is clean (nice restrooms too) and the staff is very consistent with their service. Pricing is reasonable and the huge, full size Palm Trees and smiling Golden Buddha are very inviting. Specialty drinks add to a great meal. It's one of our favorite restaurants in Folsom,CA. Don't forget to top off your meal with a slice of Banana cream pie. Yum!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Unique preparation of standard oriental offerings. Great quality and quantity of food. The lunch and dinner menu are extensive and have that unique Fats take. Individuals to large groups will feel at home here

1  Thank AlohaMick
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I love Fat's in Folsom. We eat there often, usually always our birthdays, anniversaries, meeting frends and family. I gave my husband a surprise birthday party with 50 people. I preordered appetizers for each table as well as 4 entrees each table, the food was great, the staff assigned to us was great, the entire night was great.
Fat's make it easy for people to enjoy good food and affordable prices, especially on $10 Tuesday for choice of 10 ítems and the special for people over 55, buy one entree and get the second for free (up to $15).