“A good choice when staying in Folsom”
Review of Lake Natoma Inn

Lake Natoma Inn
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Folsom
Burlington, Washington
“A good choice when staying in Folsom”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was the first time I'd stayed at the Lake Natoma Inn and will definitely consider staying there again on my next visit. The room was clean and modern with a very comfortable bed. Had a nice and quiet evening in the room and have no complaints. The buffet breakfast in their restaurant had the usual offering with eggs, sausages, fried potatoes, fresh waffles, etc.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank huntfish1967

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Clovis, California
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The rooms are spacious and very clean. Beds and pillows and bedding were great. It is apparent that they have done some recent remodeling and have installed new windows keeping the outside noise, just that outside. We had breakfast at the Café. They serve an amazing cooked to order breakfast for a very reasonable price. However the best part was our server Dianna, who from the minute people entered treated them like family. She is an amazing server and I awarded her Tripadvisor Exceptional Service Pin ,

Room Tip: If weather permitting enjoy the lovely garden with the fire pit in the evening
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Westchester (LA), CA
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The check-in was quick and they gave me a room on the 2nd floor, but I couldn't believe how loud the noise of the couple having "fun" in the next room was. I could hear the sound of the headboard knocking the wall and other verbal expressions (the 2nd time at 6:30 am on a Sat.) Even if this hadn't happened, I would have been a little displeased by the fact that I was trying to use the Jacuzzi on Friday evening after I'd driven 6+ hours from So.Cal., but since my arrival was at 9:30 pm and the spa closes at 10 pm, I didn't have much time. I was there only 15 minutes when a man came to lock the gate leading into the gated Jacuzzi patio. Now I wasn't making a sound and was the only one in the Jacuzzi, but he didn't even ask if I wanted to stay another 5 minutes, he just said it was time to close the area. The hotel is in a convenient area and the room was clean with nice shower and small microwave, which was great, but I wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: The walls are so thin, I couldn't recommend any room!
Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Roseville, California
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My 10 year old daughter and I spent a night here for our first girls' trip. The grounds are beautiful and the location is amazing, right in Old Town Folsom. From there, we could walk to restaurants, shops, even a museum. Our room was very nice and seemed to be newly remodeled. The bed and pillows were so comfortable, we both slept wonderfully. I would say the only small con was the walls were somewhat thin.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank litllego
Castro Valley, California
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We rode our bicycles from the Sacramento train station along the American River Parkway, 30 miles on an excellent paved mixed-used trail, to Folsom. The Inn's parking lot meets the southern parkway trail, and is only a few blocks from the old wooden bridge that leads to the northern parkway trail.

The Inn itself was very welcome for our overnight stay before riding home next day. We brought the bikes through the lobby, up the elevator, to keep in the room overnight, which was convenient. The room was big enough to be okay with both bikes. The sound-proof windows and very comfortable bed helped us rest well.

Tip: look for the elevator in the building across the parking lot from reception, to go up two stories to the shopping and walking district, avoiding climbing up the hilly driveway.

This excursion included taking the Amtrak Capitol Corridor train from Oakland to Sacramento. Seniors ride half-price mid-week, they have special bicycle cars, and no extra charge for bikes.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 15 January 2014

we bought a bedt from Simmons Guest Purchase and love it. Stayed at Natoma a while back and loved sleeping on their pillow top bed. Bought one for our house and love the bed. I guess people like different type beds.

Room Tip: Like the room with views.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Birmingham, Michigan
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We have stayed here on more than one occasion as we have family in the area. It is pleasant and convenient to the local attractions. I would stay here again. It has a nice area to gather the family about.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family