“Great place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Folsom
folsom, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

the hotel was very clean! staff was polite, friendly and professional. would definitely stay here again! found this while searching online and booked at midnight prior to arrival. we didn't have a chance to use their abundant amenities (pool, restaurant, gym) but would like to do so in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Jose, California, USA
Reviewed 5 September 2013

When booking a reservation at such a reasonable price I have to admit I wasn't expecting much. However, upon arrival to the Hilton Garden Inn my out look on my stay quickly changed. As I entered the hotel I was taken back by the gorgeous lobby. Seriously impressive! I It was modern, and chic, yet quite "homey", and inviting at the same time. Incredibly well designed and decorated, really I cant say enough about it! Although my first impressions blew me away I figured for sure that they had spent so much energy and effort on the "wow" factor of the lobby that there was no way the rest of the place could reflect the same amazing quality and attention to detail. Again I was thankfully proven wrong. The front desk gentleman was very nice and attentive without being overly gracious and annoying. I was further impressed by the good size of my room. It was also so inviting, much like the lobby, not to mention clean and comfortable. I slept like a rock and was ready for the long day I had ahead of me by the time I checked out. Unfortunately due to my schedule, I was unable to take advantage of their breakfast amenities however I checked out what they were cooking up on my way out, and I have to say, "What a spread!!" Overall a very pleasant stay, and an eye opening experience for myself. I've never been much of a traveler but my new business venture has changed all that. So if I ever return to this area I will definitely be back, and the next city I end up traveling to I will definitely look for a Hilton Garden Inn before settling for anything second best. Thanks again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Loved the fact that they change the comforter along with the sheets, no nasty bed spread used over and over. Breakfast was delicious and location very central to all of Folsom and Apple Hill. Bike trails just across the street and the outlets. Would definitely be staying there again. And the price was right!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Costa Mesa, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The food quality was so bad they need a new chef in the kitchen! I'm no chef but I can definitely do a better job behind the kitchen. Doesn't the cook taste the food to make sure it's eatable before serving to the guests?

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Thomas L
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We were traveling with a baby who refused to nap and needed to switch gears and stop someplace for the night. I picked this hotel at random, based on its reasonable price and was gobsmacked at how beautiful it was. The lobby was fantastic, bright and modern; our room was also modern, really clean and comfortable. Both meals we ate at the hotel were good, and the service was above expectations. I'd happily go back just for the ability to walk across the street to go outlet shopping!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank ChristinafromNY
Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I would recommend to any one of my own family members to stay here without hesitation! The coffee in the morning and the chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies they provide in the lobby at night are outstanding! The hotel staff were very warm and friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Irvine Ca
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Very comfortable and classy hotel with good on/off access to Hwy 50 and Historic Folsom.
All the help was "spot on" and facility was very clean and modern.
It had limited equipment in the fitness room, but overall we were very happy and would return.

Room Tip: Front side facing Iron Rd. was very quite.