“Pizza Pizza”

Ranked #12 of 277 Restaurants in Folsom
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Dropped in for some guy time with my kiddo who is 6. We were seated promptly and the waitress was very kind. We ordered the hand made pizza (not deep dish) and did a half/half. the waitress was kind enough to ask about tomatoes that came on the cheese as she recognized my son may not like them. Beer was great, got my usual Jeremiah red.

Great boys night dinner, can't go wrong with BJ, always a good meal.

There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We had great food and great service. Their pizza is amazing! Always a great choice for great food with the family.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The food at BJs has always been good; not too unique or eclectic but flavorful. What makes this place one of my favorites is their lineup of beers including their own as well as a few other guests pours. And while the BJ line of beers isn't cutting edge, it is consistent and does a very good job of wetting one's whistle.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

If you are not up for experimenting with food this is the safest place for you to eat. I have ordered several different dishes here and wasn't disappointed with any of them. I love their pastas and Chicken Marsala . this is a very popular place for team lunches

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

While the service was good and the food tasted great, I find it utterly ridiculous that they have a Kale and Roasted Brussel Sprout Salad on their menu and serve it with not one leaf of kale in it. It was romaine lettuce which is NOTHING like kale. Fortunately it tasted good and my salmon was cooked perfectly so it worked out. I would just say "Hey Chef go back to veggie school!"

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!