“Authentic Mexican food and good service”

Pancho Villa's Mexican Grill Restaurant & Entertainment
Reserve with OpenTable
Pancho Villa's Mexican Grill Restaurant & Entertainment is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 214 Restaurants in Fontana
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Omni Transit
Description: One of the best kept secrets in Southern California, known as the first restaurant in the Inland Empire to offer an authentic Mexican dining experience. We are the home of the World’s Greatest Mariachi Internacional de Mexico de Francisco J. Jara. Whether you you’re looking for a contemporary environment or a romantic setting, this is the place. Pancho Villa’s Mexican Grill & Entertainment is a unique four level theater style restaurant that offers a festive dining experience, creating memories that will last a life time. Pancho Villas is a socially and environmentally conscious restaurant that not only strives to deliver a unique dining experience but “Where celebrating becomes an experience”. Visit our NEWLY REMODELED restaurant; you will be impressed by our modern rustic look offering a contemporary yet romantic setting.
Alabama
“Authentic Mexican food and good service”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

A person at the desk of our hotel in Ontario recommended Pancho Villa, so glad she did. The food is excellent! I ordered the chicken mole and it was wonderful, very authentic! This was the best chicken mole I have had in ages. I was excited to see it on the menu, so many Mexican restaurants do not serve it, yes it is time consuming to make but the result is SO delicious! My husband ordered a platter with taco, burrito, enchilada which was also excellent. Their salsa was outstanding and quite different. Our server was friendly and helpful. Just wish they were closer to us. Excellent food at reasonable prices.

• Visited January 2014

Jamul
“Great Place.,....”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The food was fantasic as was the service. I would visit here again. We did not stay for the Mariachi Show, but I understand it is great as well.

Visited June 2013
moreno valley
“great food and entertainment”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I went to celebrate my anniversary in April. Everything from the food to the service and entertainment was great. Great fun atmosphere . I recommend for anyone or couples who are looking for a good romantic and fun evening.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Check Your Bill Carefully.”
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

It all you you want is a good Marachi show this place is great.... BUT, the good and drinks are mediocre at best and expensive. Important! I heard that they like to "pad " the bill here and it actually happened to is. Lucky my wife caught it. Ovet all, we didn 't care for the place and won 't be returning.

“Mexican food buffet”
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Great place when you feel like eating a variety of mexican food. They have very tasteful selections. At the same time they have a Mariachi show