“If you like bad service and a dirty room stay here.”
Review of Comfort Inn I-15

Comfort Inn I-15
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Fontana
Bartlett, Illinois
“If you like bad service and a dirty room stay here.”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stayed at this comfort Inn on January 2014. We had two rooms for our family. We found our non smoking rooms to have cigarette burn/holes in our bed spreads, carpet stain rug, dirty bathroom, furniture that had the wood pealing off and someone on our floor who was smoking skunk weed! When we complain to the front desk they did nothing. The computer in the lobby was old and slow and the printer had no toner to print out our boarding passes. When we reported this to the front desk they seem put out and said they couldn't do anything. Free Breakfast consist of dry eggs from a box, rubber like sausage and hard donuts.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank joe z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Staff is fantastic, rooms are large and well appointed. The bed was super comfy and there were a lot of pillows and good pillows too. Not the flat ones you usually get.

Thanks for a great stay.

PS Did not try the breakfast so I can't say how it was. The Starbucks and Logans right in front of the hotel were super convenient

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great price staff is great and the breakfast had good selection. The rooms are really clean. Close to the freeway starbucks its next door. I recommend my friends to come here all the time to when they come to visit me. I like the fact that the swimming pool is inside.

• Stayed January 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I reserved this room ahead of time when scheduling my trip to visit family. I arrived in the hotel room to find dirty and stained comforters, unchanged sheets, hair in the tub, coffee stained curtains up and down, dirty heater...then went down stairs to find a cloudy pool, dead bugs in the corner, a dirty heater. That was enough for me!!! The hotel was NASTY and needed a good scrubbing and that is exactly what I told the receptionist. She was apologizing up and down and quite embarrassed. Needless to say, I left there and found a cleaner hotel a couple of miles down the road. How this hotel remains in business, I will never know. It is disgusting! There are NO excuses for this filth.

Room Tip: Find another hotel, don't book Comfort Inn in Fontana. Read reviews and trust them. Check out...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Laurie R

Travellers are raving about these Fontana hotels

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stayed several nights/stays at this hotel, and found out later they had charged an extra $1.50/night for a safe I never used. I asked, and the employee stated they charge everyone, regardless of use, unless you go up to the front desk in the morning and ask for it to be removed. She also stated there is a sign in the lobby posting this, but it is either hidden or not easily noticeable, because I've checked in to this hotel 4+ times and never saw it. I stay at hotels 50+ nights per year and haven't seen a systematic rip-off like this ever. Good hustle for them.
While the dollar amount is not crazy, I just don't like someone deceiving me to rip me off. It would have worked if I wasn't harassed at work about the extra charges on my business expenses. I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission about these deceptive business practices.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank J M
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

The pool and hot tub are really clean and enjoyable. It would be the main reason I'd stay here again. the rooms and A/C are quiet, and I never heard any street noise so I slept like a baby. Also the beds and pillows are very comfortable. We ate at the roadhouse bar/grill right next door and it was fine, they had some kid friendly stuff and it was fine for kids. Other than that, the nearby food options are crap. You have to drive one more exit south then there are plenty of food options. The one weak point of this hotel is the breakfast. By even the lowest standards it barely qualifies as passable and the layout was disorganized and poorly stocked. Breakfast is definitely an afterthought for the Managment of this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fontana
Hilton Garden Inn Fontana
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Comfort Inn I-15? Share your experiences!