“Great Fun!!”

Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Fontana
Centennial, Colorado
“Great Fun!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

What a great day!! All the staff was friendly and helpful and the cars all ran great. It was amazing to get an opportunity to drive one of these cars. Everyone there was very knowledgeable and answered any questions I had. It was well ran and very organized.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“This was a great time! (Newton Iowa Speedway)”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I got this as a gift from my wife and kids. It was great!!! I just wish it would have lasted longer! It was very organized and on schedule. Also, my dad loves races. We used to go to Nascar races together when I was younger. He's would not have been able to do this as his back bothers him but he was able to go into the classroom with me and it made his day! Worth the $$$! Will definately do this again!

Visited June 2014
“Was the most adreline filled experience I have ever had!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I want to say thank you to the team at Rusty Wallace Racing Experience! Your team was extremely professional and yet so personal. You made my experience for me a memoralible one. I went with several of my friends and they had a white knuckled ride just as I did. We plan on returning to the track with Rusty Wallace Racing for a annual event for the guys and myself. The spotters you employ are perfect for the job and made me feel like I belonged and comfortable in the car. I can't say enough for this experience and bragged it up to all my co workers and friends. We will have a huge group next year! Thanks again and look forward to next summer and another memorable experience with your team!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rusty Wallace Race Experience is an unbelievable adrenaline filled rush that will leave u satisfied topping over 155 mph”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Reported to pit row at Michigan International Speedway and the staff was extremely friendly and organized. They truly want you to have a great experience and fulfill one of your life's dreams. Cars were awesome and ran very well (fast) would do it again when my heartbeat slows back down to normal!!! Totally Awesome! Thank you RWRE.

1 Thank CurtThompson
Westland, Michigan
“The need for speed!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Bought this as a gift for my husband. We're big NASCAR fans and he has always wanted to drive with someone. The ride was awesome, reaching speeds of 175 mph. He would love to do this again. So glad he enjoyed it so much!!