“I like going to the lunch buffet here”
Review of Shakey's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shakey's
Ranked #81 of 215 Restaurants in Fontana
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The lunch buffet is the bomb, if you are really hungry. It's nice to know that you can get a pitcher of beer with it your lunch, if you like, too. Customers can be rude, pushing and shoving. And, they have to always bring their damn brats. I am so glad that I moved!.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Every now and then, I 'll go eat lunch at Shakey's. Pizza is average, not not bad, but, I go for their mojo potatoes, they are very good! Their baked chicken is pretty good too. So I don't feel like a gluten in excess, I'll have a salad too, which, the lettuce always seems to be fresh and crisp.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

It should be called Shakey's Fried Chicken and Mojo Potatoes. The pizza is just ok, but I enjoy their fried chicken and mojo potatoes much more. Been to lots of soccer, judo and swimming team parties here. They keep the place clean and offer decent service.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

My best friend and her husband took me, my husband, daughter and son-in-law here for the first time for our after Christmas get together.It is a huge restaurant and we got the lunch buffet.They offer a salad bar, many types of pizza, chicken and different kinds of potatoes.The food is excellent and they give you a clean plate every time you go back for seconds.The manager is a very nice man.My friend brings out-of-town guests here who come for retiree meetings.Groups can have lunch here as well. It is located below the 10 freeway by the Target store.