Totally enjoyable experience staying at this Inn, located in prime location within the Russian River wine country. Far enough from Freeway 101 to be quiet, but centrally located to wineries, Russian River, restaurants, and the coast. Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Immaculate rooms which are tastefully decorated and comfortable. Comfortable beds, fireplace, large bathroom, thick towels, jacuzzi, flat screen television, music playing as you entered your room...what more do you want? Incredible breakfast served each morning.....and, you can eat and get on with your day, or linger in the cozy dining room....they let YOU decide. Take one day and don't get in your car. Walk the roads which run along vineyards; lay by the pool; have dinner in the dining room; watch one of their DVD's. Staff very helpful with winery suggestions, dinner reservations, etc. If you like to treat yourself to something special, you just found the place. I can be critical, but could not find one thing this Inn could do better. Go there and see for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very intimate and romantic boutique hotel in heart of Sonoma Napa Wine Country. Michelin starred restaurant and spa on site. A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and redecorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Odigeo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn Sonoma County/Forestville, CA