If you are ever going to be in the Russian River Valley, you must at least have a meal at this great place. I was looking forward to this dinner since the time I booked it. And it was everything I could hope for and more. My wife and I enjoyed every moment. It feels like you're entering somebody's home and you are treated that way as well. Attentive service without being annoying. The meal in itself was sooooooooo good. All four courses stood out on their own. But the "rabbit, rabbit, rabbit" main course.....OMG deliciousness!!! I know there will be return visits when we visit wine country!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Russian River Valley of Sonoma, the Farmhouse experience is an authentic wine country haven of stylish comfort, hand crafted amenities, and attention to every detail. We are surrounded by world class wineries and 100's of acres of vineyards. Our unique West County locations offers an incredible wine country experience with the added benefits of the majestic redwood forest and the breathtaking Sonoma Coast all within miles of the resort. With only 25 rooms we pride ourselves on the Inn’s intimacy and privacy, creating a feeling of visiting a private estate. Once at the resort you can enjoy our 11 year awarded Michelin-starred restaurant featuring the best of Sonoma dining and surrender to our Farm-to-Table Spa with customized, hand crafted rituals using ingredients from our fruit, flower and herb gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn Sonoma County/Forestville, CA