My husband and I are pretty well traveled and I can honestly say this was the most romantic place we have ever been. We stayed in a barn room, which was very spacious and luxurious… with amazing tub (and bath products!) and private balcony and fireplace. We had dinner at the inn for his birthday, and they printed a special Happy Birthday message on his menu. Very secluded feeling. If you stay, make sure to go shopping in Healdsburg. Lovely place! We hope to come back… perhaps next time in summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Russian River Valley of Sonoma, the Farmhouse experience is an authentic wine country haven of stylish comfort, hand crafted amenities, and attention to every detail. We are surrounded by world class wineries and 100's of acres of vineyards. Our unique West County locations offers an incredible wine country experience with the added benefits of the majestic redwood forest and the breathtaking Sonoma Coast all within miles of the resort. With only 25 rooms we pride ourselves on the Inn’s intimacy and privacy, creating a feeling of visiting a private estate. Once at the resort you can enjoy our 11 year awarded Michelin-starred restaurant featuring the best of Sonoma dining and surrender to our Farm-to-Table Spa with customized, hand crafted rituals using ingredients from our fruit, flower and herb gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn Sonoma County/Forestville, CA