“Relaxing wine tasting”

Hartford Family Winery
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Forestville
Reviewed 1 September 2012

My wife and I booked a box lunch with our wine tasting. Great choice. Lunch was excellent with the wine tasting throughout the meal. Restful seating on their patio with fantastic views. They spent time telling us about their various viineyards. Sonoma wineries seem to have more time to spend on 1 on 1 discussions than Napa wineries. Great wine. Has even been served at the White House.

1  Thank Frank_and_Valerie

Reviewed 6 July 2012

This winery was great. It was our first stop of six during a tours. Beautiful setting.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Hartford Family Winery Chardonnay rivaled Rombauer Chardonnay

1  Thank Barbara P
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This winery in the Russian River area was such a pleasant surprise. It is a little off the beaten path but worth going to! They specialize in single vineyard Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Old Vine Zinfandel. Every wine that I tried was very good across the board, in fact I ended up joining their wine club! The area for wine tasting is small so try to come early- it is worth it.
I struggled with the decision of giving this winery 4 or 5 stars. I would give it a 5 for the wine, but a 3-4 for the tasting room/public area. Still, it is definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. Come! You will be in for a treat, the wines are fabulous!

1  Thank Tpolisher
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Stopped in for a wine tasting and loved it. If your in the Russian River area, stop in and have a taste. Yes it was nice. Liked the view and would stop in again if i was in the area. I liked the Zin. You might like something else, but im sure they have something for you.