Enjoyed cottage 2. Very clean with a very functional little kitchen: four burner gas stove with oven and decent size refrigerator-freezer combo. Down side is small room and limited storage space. We'll return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg