My husband and I decided to escape the city and stayed at the charming Shoreline cottages. All the cottages have themes - we stayed in the "Bird cottage." It was adorable with little bird houses as decor. There was a separate kitchen and even a separate carport for our SUV, both very convenient. A friendly young couple owns the hotel and they are available 24/7. They gave us great recommendations for restaurants and recreation. They seemed very detail-oriented - the place was spotless and they anticipated our questions. They informed us that they are in the process of updating and renovating the rooms. Also, even though the place was fully booked, you wouldn't know it by the quiet surroundings and the owners' attentiveness. The great thing about staying in the cottage is that each cottage is separated by a carport so we didn't hear any of our neighbors and were surprised that all the rooms were occupied. And it was surprisingly cheap! Nearby hotels were asking more than twice as much for just a room. For the money, we will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg