We enjoyed our 2 night stay in one of the suites.Jasper and Sasha(our dogs) felt right at home and enjoyed the V.I.P. treatment. Doggie beds ,treats and their own towels. Plenty of room for all of us in our cozy suite and loved our private deck.Treats for humans as well and great fridge,micro etc.We had an issue with a scary electric short in the bathroom light fixture and a very nice handyman was there in 20 minutes to fix the problem.The manager on site was very nice and the property is well kept .Very clean rooms and the bed was comfortable.A great stay for pups and people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg