“Great”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Clean, welcoming & comfortable. These are little cottages with a kitchenette. There is nothing fancy about this place, but I felt more relaxed and comfortable here than any other place we stayed on our trip. I loved the fire pit, grill and hot tub. I will be back to stay again!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Sageyly
Paul B, Owner at Shoreline Cottages, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and felt comfortable. Our goal is to provide a home away from home experience where everybody has a nice comfortable stay unlike your typical cookie cutter motel. Once again thank you for staying with us and take care until next time.

Paul Bahia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a couple days, and had a great time. Beautiful city, and very comfortable, cozy place to stay. Kitchens were very convenient, nice fire pit, grill, and relaxing jacuzzi. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Overall, great stay! We'll be back!

Stayed August 2014
Paul B, Owner at Shoreline Cottages, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for your review. Im very pleased to know your really enjoyed your stay with us, and enjoyed our wonderful town of Fort Bragg, and the many activities it has to offer our guests. Thank you for your review and take care.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nice location, nice people and comfortable room. We would definitely go back. The bathroom and the amenities are matching Las Vegas high-end hotels. Paul is very helpful in providing sightseeing and activities information. And his family is delightful and most kind.

Paul B, Owner at Shoreline Cottages, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your son enjoyed your stay with us here at Shoreline Cottages. We really enjoyed having you here. I am also glad you were able to find a lot wonderful things to do during your stay. Thank you and take care until next time.

Chico, California
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Property owner Paul had just taken over a few days before our arrival. The first thing I noticed was important our visit was to him. Talked to him several times over the 4 days and he went above and beyond in every way. He was available in the office 12+ hours per day everyday. Even If I just had a quick question he would elaborate and proactively give me advice on things to do, places to see, etc. Great place to go for families with kids and / or dogs. There are not any decent hotels that are less expensive. Hotel = up and down stairs / elevators, etc and parking lot parking. Shoreline cottages = easily accessible (you can park your car right in front of the door). After seeing the town during the day we sat outside our cottage at the fire pit and met our temp neighbors while our kids could roam freely from the fire pit to our cottage. These things are impossible in a hotel room

In addition to the fire pit there is a spa and a large area for dogs to run and play. There are also a few BBQ's. One of them is brand new (I think we were the first to use it). There are several beaches within 3 miles or so. Each beach has something different about it.

It is very quiet at night. My kids were the only exception.

When I do return it's a guarantee I will stay here once again.

For those that have stayed before: New management is excellent.
For those who have not stayed before: New management is excellent.

Bottom line: New management is excellent.

Paul B, Owner at Shoreline Cottages, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Hi thank you for such a great review. We really enjoyed having you and your family. I am glad that I was able to give you some good advice on things to do during your stay with us. I also really enjoyed chatting with you and your husband. Its our goal to provide a comfortable setting for all members of your family. Take care and cant wait to see you guys again.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had a family of 5 (two adults and 3 small kids) stay on July 27th on our way up the coast. It was a fairly small room but nice and comfortable. They even had DVDs you could check out. Not your standard hotel but worth a try if your are passing through.

Paul B, Owner at Shoreline Cottages, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you felt a little crowded in your room. I am glad though that you enjoyed the free movies we provide for our guests and overall you had a nice time at our property. Once again Thank you to you and your family.

Sacramento
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We spent four nights at the Shoreline Cottages and it exceeded all expectations:) Paul the owner was so helpful and welcoming. The room had a full kitchen and there were 4 bbq's including a brand new gas grill. The fresh cookies in the office were a delight as well- we can't wait yo visit again next year!

• Stayed July 2014
Paul B, Owner at Shoreline Cottages, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for the great review. I am glad you and your boyfriend had a great time. I really enjoyed talking to you guys, and of course Raj misses you guys. I am glad it felt like a home a way from home and that you enjoyed my moms freshly baked cookies. Take care and can't wait to see you guys again.
Sacramento Ca
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Staying here made this vacation one of the best. Such a friendly staff and so helpful with the best spots in town. Loved the kitchen, the spa, the fire pit. Really everything about it was amazing! Can't wait to go back

• Stayed July 2014
Paul B, Owner at Shoreline Cottages, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. It was also great being able to chat with you guys while you were here with us. I also appreciate your e-mail letting me know you took my advice on the way out and went to Pacific Coast Winery. It is such a beautiful place, and the wine isnt bad either. Once again take care and hope to see you guys soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Bragg
#7 of 23 in Fort Bragg
Surf & Sand Lodge
Surf & Sand Lodge
#6 of 23 in Fort Bragg

Been to Shoreline Cottages? Share your experiences!