I had the good fortune to stay at this wonderful place for 5 days. Cabins are the cleanest I have ever seen. Can use this as a base to travel to the wine country, Mendocino, many fun things to do kayaking, walking on a 10 mile white sand beach, fresh fish in Noyo Harbor (5 minutes away). Bring your dogs, it's pet friendly with little baskets of biscuits, towel and bowl in your room for Fido. Very reasonable, owners are very into customer satisfaction and will accomodate what ever is needed. I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg