We love Shoreline Cottages and will definitely return! It's a charming place and pet-friendly - definitely a plus because we love traveling with our dogs. Our cottage was immaculate and had a charming doggy-themed interior - talk about welcoming! Enjoyed the cottages' proximity to Jughandle Reserve our dogs' favorite romping place - with its beautiful and private beaches. Cottages have very helpful information in the room about where to dine and sightsee. We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg