The owners have recently been remodeling and much thought has gone into the fixtures and amenities throughout the cottage. Everything is fresh and cheerful and well done. Not only are coffee, hot chocolate and tea provided, but popcorn and animal cracker cookies are also waiting in a basket in the kitchen when you arrive. There are enough dishes in the kitchen so you can actually cook and the dishes are glass (not plastic) which I really appreciated! The soap and shampoos, etc in the bathroom were also very nice and the bathtub was a big, deep one with a lovely shower. Everything was environmentally friendly too which is another plus. The owners are very nice and full of information about the Mendocino/Fort Bragg area. We also had high speed internet access and I don't really know how it could have been any better! We will definitely stay there again when we head to northern CA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg